The Steiner Auctions 2018 Mid-Summer Classic Auction featuring more than 1,200 lots of sports, entertainment and unique memorabilia concluded on August 4 and was a resounding success. The auction tallied over $1 million in sales with 2,398 total bids. Steiner Auctions is now accepting consignments for its Fall Classic Auction that starts in October and the consignment deadline is September 4 in order to get items listed in the official catalog. For more information, please visit www.steinerauctions.com.
Mid-Summer Classic Auction highlights included:
- 1949 Ty Cobb Single Signed Baseball High Grade. Final price: $27,455
- 1986 New York Mets World Series Championship Ring. Final price: $24,457
- 1927 Lou Gehrig Signed NY Yankees Payroll Check. Final price: $36,546
- Aaron Judge 70th Career Home Run Baseball May 26, 2018. Final price: $11,641
- George Brett 1999 Hall Of Fame Induction Worn and Signed Suit. Final price: $7,514
- 1959 Syracuse Orangeman National Football Championship Ring. Final price: $23,038
- 2014 Mike Trout Game Used and Signed Old Hickory Pro Model Bat w “G/U 14 MVP” Insc. Final price: $9,093
ABOUT STEINER AUCTIONS
Steiner Auctions provides rare & valuable collectibles ranging from Sports & Entertainment, to Military, Presidential, Coins and more since 2008 as part of the Steiner Sports brand that was originally founded in 1987. Steiner Auctions is geared to the very serious collector and offers a High-end selection of Memorabilia ranging from $100 to $100,000 per item. With the recent sales of Yogi Berra’s, Don Larsen, Martin Brodeur, Mike Keenan, Cookie Lavagetto and many others personal collections, Steiner’s Auction platform has been growing at a rapid pace in since inception. Offering Auctions every week and Four Catalog auctions a year, there is always an auction live online at www.SteinerAuctions.com – Interested in selling your collection at Steiner Auctions, contact [email protected].