Bid now in Heritage Historical Auctions March 24, 2017 Texana and Western Americana Auction. There are lots of items slated for the auction block. As always, we try to offer a diverse group of material so that the largest assortment of collectors possible can participate. Bid, view and register at historical.ha.com.
- William Barret Travis Autograph Document Signed Securing Walnut Scantling for the Defense of the Alamo
- Charles A. Siringo. A Texas Cow-Boy
- [Anton R. Roessler]. A. R. Roessler’s Latest Map of the State of Texas
- Augustus Koch. Bird’s Eye View of the City of San Antonio Bexar County. 1873
- Samuel P. Carlson Signed Period Fair Copy in the Hand of Elisha Pease of the Bounty Land Ordinance Issued at the Convention of 1836
- [Gulf of Mexico]. Carta Particular de las Cóstas Setentrionales del Seno Mexicano…
- Fr. Bartholome Garcia. Manual Para Administrar Los Santos Sacramentos de Penitencia, Eucharistia, Extrema-Uncion, y Matrimonio:…
- Battle of Zacatecas Presentation Map Captured from Antonio Lopez de Santa Anna at San Jacinto
- Ben McCulloch Half Plate Tintype
A buyer’s premium is charged in addition to the successful bid. The applicable Buyer’s Premium for bids placed with Heritage for this Auction is 25% on the first $250,000 (minimum $19), 20% of any amount between $250,000 and $2,500,000, 12% of any amount over $2,500,000.
Heritage Live! allows you to place late proxy bids and compete live against the auction floor from your PC or mobile device*. We recommend placing proxy bids before the live session in the unlikely event either side experiences technical problems during the auction.
Note: Proxy bidding ends ten minutes prior to the session start time. Live Proxy bidding on Heritage Live starts 24 hours before the live session begins and continues through the session.
Grand Format Floor – Session 1
11:00 AM CT
Friday, March 24
Grand Format Internet – Session 2
4:00 PM CT
Friday, March 24