This past weekend Steiner Auctions made history by selling Aaron Judge Debut Jersey for $160,644. It was the most expensive jersey on record sold at any auction house in 13 years! Unlike any other online auction house Steiner Auctions allows sellers to move their items every week through our Weekly Premium Auctions. For the big spenders and high valued item collectors, Steiner Auctions also holds quarterly mega auctions like our Mid Summer Classic auction that closed just four days ago.
Why consign with Steiner?
- ***Our Mid Summer Classic Auction Received Over $1 million in Total Bids on 1,006 Pieces***
- We offer our consignors competitive rates, and one on one consultations for high end item appraisals.
Other highlights from this past weekend’s mega auctions included:
- A Babe Ruth and Lou Gehrig dual-signed baseball sold for $33,000.
- The Cookie Lavagetto Collection was highlighted by a $28,159.08 final bid on a baseball signed by President Dwight D. Eisenhower, which was consigned by the famous Brooklyn Dodgers’ son, Ernie.
- The star memorabilia piece of the Michael Jordan Collection consigned by former Gatorade VP Bill Schmidt was a pair of Jordan signed, game-worn baseball cleats that drew a winning bid of $25,957.75. Jordan played for the White Sox AA affiliate Birmingham Barons in 1994. This collection also included a pair of game-used sneakers and a pair of Player Editions sneakers that sold for $16,000 and $13,000, respectively.
Steiner Auctions is not just for game used jerseys, and autographed items. Get top dollar for your trading cards and rare sports jewelry pieces. Our past sales on cards, rare jewelry follow our record setting trends for receiving top dollar bids such as:
Collectors interested in consigning memorabilia to the next Steiner Auction’s next auction may call 914-307-1058 or email [email protected].