REA will be exhibiting at the Philly Show at the Valley Forge Casino in Valley Forge, PA starting this Friday afternoon. Stop by booth 911 to chat with us, look at some early Spring Auction highlights, and discuss consigning your items to the most anticipated auction event in the hobby! Early consignors who provide us great material can take advantage of special incentives by consigning prior to December 15. All consignments must be in hand by January 15.
REA plans to travel extensively this year, and we invite collectors to contact us if they are considering selling items or entire collections that they would prefer we pick up. Generous cash advances, discounted consignment rates, free grading and authentication, increased advertising, and other incentives are available if you act NOW!
If you missed our post-auction recap on the Fall Auction, here’s the scoop:
- Both the Spring and Fall auctions grossed in excess of $10,000,000 each for the first time ever!
- More bidders placed more bids on more items with REA this year than in any other year ever!
- All consignor checks mailed within three weeks of the auction close!
- 932 different winning bidders from all around the world!
- Over 90% of invoices shipped within 24 hours of payment being received!
- Shipping was FREE on 99% of the auction items!
If you are even THINKING about consigning, you owe it to yourself to investigate why REA continues to be the leader in high-quality sports auctions! No other auction house generates the level of excitement, and bidding, that REA does!
Robert Edward Auctions provides for consignors:
The largest catalog circulation.
The most trusted and detailed descriptions.
The fastest post-auction payment of consignor proceeds.
The fastest post-auction shipment of auction items to buyers.
The most advanced authentication processes.
The most secure and trusted bidding processes and auction policies.
For more information about why, if you are even THINKING of selling your quality material, contact Robert Edward Auctions.