This is your chance to buy Autographs, Manuscripts, Books & Relics. Join University Archives on April 10, 2018 at 10:30am EST. The auction is now available for viewing and leaving bids on Invaluable, eBay & AuctionZip. The current auction offers a great selection of Autographs, Manuscripts, Books & Relics. Bid, register and view items from the auction here .
- Lot 111: John F. & Jackie Kennedy moments before assassination, Cecil Stoughton’s original vintage photo
- Lot 128: Admission ticket to Ford’s Theater purportedly used the night of Lincoln’s assassination
- Lot 155: Mohawk 1726 document signed by Brave old Hendrick and 8 other chiefs, featuring pictographs from famous animal clans
- Lot 11: Apollo XI moonwalk teletype!
- Lot 196: Maurice Sendak important 2x signed archive regarding collecting and “shed[ding] a new light on the subject of American book illustration”
- Lot 82: Alfred Hitchcock signs and draws his iconic profile in 1st edition copy of Bar the Doors!
- Lot 150: Mormon ALS regarding local shopkeeper bound for Salt Lake City “for the purpose of making money at that place”
- Lot 142: Malcolm X handwritten postcard: “Greetings from the Deep South Islam is on the march”
- Lot 49: Glenn Curtiss, early aviator, signed souvenir postcard showing him in Curtiss biplane
- Lot 65: 1976 Hijacking of Entebbe-bound Flight 193; 1000s of documents in Hebrew, English, and French relating to lawsuit!
Fantastic Selection of Autographed Documents, Manuscripts, Books & Relics by University Archives – Ends April 10, 2018 10:30 AM EST | Westport, CT, US
***Please note: Due to rising production costs, we are raising our buyer’s premium to 20% in-house and 25% online effective January 1, 2018. These rates are still significantly lower than other auction houses, and we are also one of only a few auction houses that handle our own worldwideshipping!***
The University Companies began in 1979, but it was more than 10 years prior to this that the founder, John Reznikoff, first began collecting. During nearly 40 years in business, University Archives has bought and sold about $300 million of autographed books and manuscripts. The Reznikoff name is synonymous with authenticity in the autograph world. He is the only expert who consults with both PSA/DNA and JSA, the accepted third party companies in the trade. He is also asked to provide his expertise to nearly every major auction house and to dealers throughout the book and manuscript trade. Additionally, Reznikoff’s skills have been used in State and Federal court and by many different agencies of law enforcement, including the FBI.
49 Richmondville Ave
Westport, CT 06880