Bid now in Heritage Auctions March 10 The David and Janice Frent Collection of Political & Presidential Americana, Part 2 Internet Session . There are 500+ lots of items slated for the auction block, all attractively priced with minimum opening bids of less than $150. Bid, view and register at historical.ha.com.
Featured Items Include:
- William Jennings Bryan: Three Nice Designs from 1896
- Zachary Taylor: Decidedly Rare Equestrian Clothing Button
- Abraham Lincoln: Popular Railsplitter Token
- McKinley & Hobart: Fancy Jugate Ribbon Badge from Brooklyn
- Calvin Coolidge and John W. Davis: Matching Pair of Bastian Brothers Picture Pins
- Henry Clay: Pictorial Sheet Music with Chromolithograph Cover
- Theodore Roosevelt: Possibly Unique and Visually Striking Tortoise-shell Watch Fob with Gold Inlay
- Ulysses S. Grant: Pristine Ferrotype Badge
- Dwight D. Eisenhower: Rare Staff Button
Buyer’s Premium per Lot:
25% on the first $250,000 (minimum $19), plus 20% of any amount between $250,000 and $2,500,000, plus 12% of any amount over $2,500,000 per lot.
1 – Historical Session
(Lots 31001-31509) – 10:00 AM Central Time, Saturday, March 10, 2018.
(Proxy bidding ends ten minutes prior to the session start time. Live Proxy bidding on Heritage Live starts 24 hours before the live session begins and continues through the session.)