This is your chance to buy Fabulous Autographs, Rare Books and Relics. Join University Archives on December 6, 2017 at 10:30am EST. The auction is now available for viewing and leaving bids on Invaluable, eBay & AuctionZip. The current auction offers a great selection of Autographs, Manuscripts, Books and Historical Relics. Bid, register and view items from the auction here or on Invaluable now.
We have a vast selection of autographed documents, manuscripts, photographs, books, and relics. Also items from presidential, historical, military, literary notables, and much more!
- Lot 46: Mary Queen of Scots and Catherine de Medicis period letter involving the two!
- Lot 146: Philippine-American War Moro Rebellion contemporary hand-drawn map
- Lot 34: Poignant Civil War archive from 8th Wisconsin Volunteer Infantry Regiment
- Lot 203: Andy Warhol signed Interview Magazine with Bette Midler cover
- Lot 12: Statue of Liberty 1886 farewell dinner invitation
- Lot 88: Andrew Johnson ANS very rare as President, PSA/DNA slabbed
- Lot 16: Napoleon signed sinking fund document discussing military budget
- Lot 159: Ronald Reagan “1776 Independence” pattern Ironstone ceramic teacup
- Lot 3: Muhammad Ali boldly signed glossy black and white photo
- Lot 189: Taft’s biography! A manuscript with 200+ words in his own hand with incredible content, ex Forbes
- Lot 164: Village People signed photo circa 1980
- Lot 132: Mormon Erastus Snow letter re: outfitting a wagon bound for Zion!
The University Companies began in 1979, but it was more than 10 years prior to this that the founder, John Reznikoff, first began collecting. During nearly 40 years in business, University Archives has bought and sold about $300 million of autographed books and manuscripts. The Reznikoff name is synonymous with authenticity in the autograph world. He is the only expert who consults with both PSA/DNA and JSA, the accepted third party companies in the trade. He is also asked to provide his expertise to nearly every major auction house and to dealers throughout the book and manuscript trade. Additionally, Reznikoff’s skills have been used in State and Federal court and by many different agencies of law enforcement, including the FBI.
49 Richmondville Ave
Westport, CT 06880