1955 Sandy Koufax Signed RC, 1888 R+S Brooklyn Series Cards, Michael Jordan BGS 9.5 Star RC, and an Assortment of Jeter, Judge, Andujar, Stanton, Torres RC Cards highlight the ‘Vintage and Modern Sports Card Auction’ ending this Saturday Night, September 15, 2018 at steinerauctions.com. Check out these featured lots and Bid Now!
Every Week Steiner Auctions will be running TWO Auctions, our Premium Auction and a specialty auction (i.e. Card Only, Game Used, Charity) or our Weekly Auction which will feature lower priced items. Please Make Sure to Select the Auction You want to search as the SEARCH BAR Searched ONLY the Auction you are currently Watching. One of the Auctions will End Saturday Night, and the Other will End Sunday Night! Get two nights of Bidding every weekend!
Check Out the Highlights from the Weekly Premium Auction, Ending Sunday at 10:30Pm ET!
FINAL WEEK TO CONSIGN – LIMITED SPOTS REMAINING!
The Deadline for consignment is Sept 15th for any items already authenticated. This is a firm Deadline! Steiner Auctions is now accepting consignments for its Fall Classic. For more information, please visit www.steinerauctions.com or call 914-307-1058 or e-mail [email protected].
Mid-Summer Classic Auction Highlights Included:
- 1949 Ty Cobb Single Signed Baseball High Grade. – Final price: $27,455
- 1986 New York Mets World Series Championship Ring. – Final price: $24,457
- 1927 Lou Gehrig Signed NY Yankees Payroll Check. – Final price: $36,546
- Aaron Judge 70th Career Home Run Baseball May 26, 2018. – Final price: $11,641
- George Brett 1999 Hall Of Fame Induction Worn and Signed Suit. – Final price: $7,514
- 1959 Syracuse Orangeman National Football Championship Ring. – Final price: $23,038
- 2014 Mike Trout Game Used and Signed Old Hickory Pro Model Bat w “G/U 14 MVP” Insc. – Final price: $9,093
About Steiner Auctions
Steiner Auctions provides rare & valuable collectibles ranging from Sports & Entertainment, to Military, Presidential, Coins and more since 2008 as part of the Steiner Sports brand that was originally founded in 1987. Steiner Auctions is geared to the very serious collector and offers a High-end selection of Memorabilia ranging from $100 to $100,000 per item. With the recent sales of Yogi Berra’s, Don Larsen, Martin Brodeur, Mike Keenan, Cookie Lavagetto and many others personal collections, Steiner’s Auction platform has been growing at a rapid pace in since inception. Offering Auctions every week and Four Catalog auctions a year, there is always an auction live online at www.SteinerAuctions.com – Interested in selling your collection at Steiner Auctions, contact [email protected].