Love of the Game’s Fall, 2017 Premier & Ringside auction is now open for bidding! The auction will close in two sessions – the Ringside (boxing) session closes Friday, November 24, and the Premier auction closes Saturday, November 25. Bid, register and view the auction at loveofthegameauctions.com/catalog.aspx.
- Lot #1: Rare 1909 Chicago Leland Giants team postcard featuring Rube Foster & Pete Hill – from the Rube Foster Estate!
- Lot #709: Incredible, historically significant Victor “Young” Perez signed postcard. One of the most fascinating stories you’ll ever read about a pro athlete!
Prewar Century Boxing Cards at Love of the Game
Love of the Game’s 2017 Ringside Auction features a host of great prewar boxing cards, including a large grouping of N174 Old Judge and Gypsy Queens highlighted by:
- 1899 N150 Honest Long Cut John L. Sullivan – SGC AUTHENTIC
- Beautiful 1887 N174 Old Judge Jack Dempsey – SGC NM 84 – Highest Graded Example!
- Gorgeous 1887 N174 Gypsy Queen Charles Godfrey – PSA EX-MT 6
- 1887 N174 Gypsy Queen John L. Sullivan – SGC A
To see more great prewar boxing cards, including a number of great Ogden’s complete boxing sets and 1948 Leaf print errors, simply visit our auction – there’s a lot more!
The Ringside Auction session closes Friday, November 24.
Outstanding Autographs at Love of the Game
Love of the Game’s Fall 2017 Premier Auction features a fine selection of difficult and beautiful autographs highlighted by:
- Lot #6: Beautiful Babe Ruth display with signed snapshot (PSA/DNA)
- Lot #568: Signed 1960 Topps #350 Mickey Mantle (PSA/DNA)
- Lot #524: Signed Artvue HOF Plaque “Home Run” Baker (PSA/DNA)
- Lot #545: Signed 1948 Exhibit Ty Cobb (PSA/DNA)
- Lot #509: Signed 1914 Cracker Jack Solly Hofman (PSA/DNA)
- Lot #639: Signed 1936 Jesse Owens Advertising Card (JSA)
- Lot #532: Signed Albertype HOF Plaque Rogers Hornsby (PSA/DNA)
- Lot #547: Signed 1948 Exhibit Rogers Hornsby
- Lot #564: Signed 1960 Fleer Jimmy Foxx (PSA/DNA)
- Lot #502: 1941 Yankees Team-Signed Ball (JSA)
- Lot #551: Signed Albertype HPF Plaque Ed Walsh (PSA/DNA)
To see dozens more great autographed items, simply visit our auction – there’s a lot more! Auction closes November 24 & 25, 2017.
Beginning with this auction, we’ll be using our new Double Overtime closing method. Please read this so you know how it works
• The auction enters Extended Bidding at 9:00 PM on the closing night.
• In order to bid on an item during the Extended Bidding period, you must have placed a bid on it before Extended Bidding begins.
• At 2:00 AM, any item that has not received a bid in one hour or more will CLOSE. All the remaining items will enter the “Double Overtime” period.
• All the “Double Overtime” lots will end together, after none of the other items have received a bid for 15 minutes.
THIS IS A NEW CLOSING METHOD. If you have any questions, please contact us at [email protected].