We are excited to announce that the latest SportsCardLink Auction is now underway, and the headliner card is a 1952 Topps Mickey Mantle Rookie card in PSA 7 with a starting price of only $50,000. A Wall Street Journal article just last week reported that this card has become “a better investment than gold, stocks and real estate”! Bidding is open now, and the auction will close on Thursday, November 3rd, which in baseball terms is the day following the would-be 7th game of the World Series! If the series doesn’t do it for you and you need some more baseball excitement, there’s always this auction to get you going again! This auction is held in conjunction with this month’s auction held by our brother company, ComicLink, which has over the last 20 years specialized in vintage, investment-quality comic books.
If the series doesn’t do it for you and you need some more baseball excitement, there’s always this auction to get you going again! The SportscardLink.com auction is held in conjunction with ComicLink, our brother company which has over the last 20 years specialized in vintage, investment-quality comic books.
SportscardLink Auction Highlights:
- 1952 Topps Mickey Mantle Rookie PSA 7 (the most in demand card in the hobby in beautiful shape — a “strong” 7!)
- 1954 and 1966 Topps Complete Sets
- Collection of over 40 PSA graded Goudey cards including many HOF’ers
- 1929 New York Yankees Team Signed Baseball including Babe Ruth, Lou Gehrig, Earle Combs, Leo Durocher, Tony Lazzeri & Bill Dickey and other signed balls (Ted Williams, Mickey Mantle, and a 1968 Football from Super Bowl III with 68 signatures).
- Collection of close to 40 T206 cards including many HOF’ers
- Large collection of over 60 mid-grade T201 Double Folder and T202 Triple Folders
- Lots of graded 1950s and 1960s HOF’ers
Do You Have Sports Cards or Comic Books, To Sell?
SportsCardLink and our brother company ComicLink are both currently accepting consignments for the upcoming auctions including the SportscardLink Winter Auction, and the ComicLink Fall Featured Auction. Reserving auction placement now means that you guarantee your lots get into the auctions, and you obtain the most generous consignment terms and cash advances. To inquire about reserving upcoming auction placement, simply email firstname.lastname@example.org with your prospective sale list, or call 617-517-0072 to speak with John Melville, Josh Nathanson, or Douglas Gillock.
If you have ungraded cards or comic books that you’d like to get certified, remember — we can help with that! Also remember — we are not only an auction house, we are also always accepting new sellers for the exchange marketplaces, brokering private placement deals, and buying outright. So, it pays to get in touch if you are selling or purchasing valuable items. We always look forward to hearing from collectors.
Simply email email@example.com with your prospective sale list, or call 617-517-0072 to speak with John Melville, Josh Nathanson, or Douglas Gillock.