Visit Auction of Champions to bid and register for all our on-going auctions! We offer thousands of outstanding autographed memorabilia and sports cards items up for bid. We offer Daily Auctions, All-Star Auctions, Sports Card Auctions, Featured MVP Auctions, Extra Point Bulk Auctions and Mystery Item Auctions! To view the auctions, register and to place your bids go to auctionofchampions.com.
These auctions feature a great selection of autographed memorabilia from all major sports as well as boxing autographs, celebrity autographs, cards and more.
Daily Auctions Dates: (Daily auctions are every Monday, Thursday and Sunday of every week)
Weekly All-Star Auctions: (Ends Every Wednesday Night)
- Auction of Champions Featured Weekly “All-Star” Auction – March 2 – March 8
- Auction of Champions Featured Weekly “All-Star” Auction – March 9 – March 15
- Auction of Champions Featured Weekly “All-Star” Auction – March 16 – March 22
- Auction of Champions Featured Weekly “All-Star” Auction – March 23 – March 29
Bi-Weekly Sports Card Auctions: (Ends Every Other Saturday Night)
- Auction of Champions “Sports Card” Auction – March 1 – March 11
- Auction of Champions “Sports Card” Auction – March 15 – March 25
Bi-Weekly Featured MVP Auctions: (Ends Every Other Friday Night)
- Auction of Champions Featured “MVP” Auction – Feb. 25 – March 3
- Auction of Champions Featured “MVP” Auction – March 8 – March 17
- Auction of Champions Featured “MVP” Auction – March 22 – March 31
Mystery Item Auctions: (Ends Every Other Saturday Night)
- Auction of Champions “Mystery Item” Auction – Feb. 26 – March 4
- Auction of Champions “Mystery Item” Auction – March 5 – March 10
- Auction of Champions “Mystery Item” Auction – March 11 – March 18
- Auction of Champions “Mystery Item” Auction – March 19 – March 24
- Auction of Champions “Mystery Item” Auction – March 25 – April 124
Consign With Us – Why consign with Auction of Champions?
- We offer the industry’s lowest buyer’s premium to our bidders which means bidders do not need worry about any additional fees when the auction ends. In turn, bidders are more inclined to bid in our auction and on your items!
- We pay our consignors fast! You will get paid ASAP.
- Your item will be listed quickly, no waiting for your item to go live.
- We offer very competitive consignor rates.
- We offer authentication by JSA for any item not yet authenticated which will bring you more money! You can take advantage of our wholesale pricing with JSA!
- Extremely accurate descriptions and images. Buyers will know exactly what they are bidding on.
- Our staff are experts in the sports memorabilia industry with over 30 years experience. Your item will be listed with an enticing title, informative description and excellent pictures.
For Consignment Inquiries E-mail Us At: firstname.lastname@example.org
Auction of Champions
CALL US: (602) 316-0010
519 W Lone Cactus Drive
Phoenix, AZ 85027
Auction of Champions is a Sports Memorabilia World LLC company that offers the ultimate buyer experience. We offer the industry’s lowest buyer’s premium. There are no hidden fees and no credit card fees. Auction of Champions only offers items that are fully authenticated by only the most trusted authenticators (JSA, Beckett, PSA/DNA, Fanatics, MLB, Tri-Star, Upper Deck, Steiner Sports, Schwartz Sports, Radtke Sports, Lojo Sports, Leaf, Stacks of Plaques, Hollywood Collectibles, Total Sports Enterprises, Online Authentics, Panini, USA Sports Marketing, SGC, Pro Player, JP’s Sports & Rock Solid Promotions, AI Verified, Sure Shot Promotions, Mead Chasky Sports, Five Star Grading, All World Memorabilia, New England Picture and the Patriots Alumni Club/Diamond Legends). You will not have to waste time, money or stress getting your item authenticated after receiving it because we ONLY list items that come fully authenticated. We DO NOT offer items with an “auction letter of authenticity” like other auction houses. We also do not offer items with only player holograms, items with missing certificates of authenticity, or items authenticated by an unknown 3rd party authenticator. We offer only 100% authentic autographed memorabilia. Game used items must have authentication from MLB, PSA, Steiner, Mears or John Taube.
We have been in the sports memorabilia industry since 1993. With our knowledge of sports memorabilia and over 25 years experience we feel we can bring an unbelievable experience to our bidders. We wanted to offer the industry’s lowest buyer’s premium to keep cost down for our bidders. After years of bidding and consigning with other auction houses we decided to create an auction house of our own. When purchasing an item with an “auction letter of authenticity” we would always have to the have the item fully authenticated afterwards. This is a big hassle for the bidder. The extra cost, time and stress waiting for your completed item is out the door because every item we have up for auction is fully authenticated. You are purchasing a completely finished product every time.