Auction of Champions current weekly auction is LIVE for bidding. There are hundreds of lots at auction that end EVERY Wednesday Night at 11:00 PM EST using the 10-minute rule. This auction features a great selection of autographed memorabilia from all major sports as well as boxing autographs, celebrity autographs, cards and more. To view the auction, register and to place your bids go to auctionofchampions.com.
2020 Weekly Auction Schedule:
- October 14 – October 21
- October 21 – October 28
- October 28 – November 4
- November 4 – November 11
- November 11 – November 18
- November 18 – November 25
- November 25 – December 2
- December 2 – December 9
- December 9 – December 16
- December 16 – December 23
- December 23 – December 30
To view the auction, register and to place your bids go to auctionofchampions.com.
Consign With Us – Why consign with Auction of Champions?
- We offer the industry’s lowest buyer’s premium to our bidders which means bidders do not need worry about any additional fees when the auction ends. In turn, bidders are more inclined to bid in our auction and on your items!
- We pay our consignors fast! You will get paid ASAP.
- Your item will be listed quickly, no waiting for your item to go live.
- We offer very competitive consignor rates.
- We offer authentication by JSA for any item not yet authenticated which will bring you more money! You can take advantage of our wholesale pricing with JSA!
- Extremely accurate descriptions and images. Buyers will know exactly what they are bidding on.
- Our staff are experts in the sports memorabilia industry with over 30 years experience. Your item will be listed with an enticing title, informative description and excellent pictures.
For Consignment Inquiries E-mail Us At: firstname.lastname@example.org
Auction of Champions
519 W Lone Cactus Dr
Phoenix, AZ 85027
Owners: Alex Kranz and Jeff Kranz
Auction of Champions is a Sports Memorabilia World LLC company that offers the ultimate buyer experience. We offer the industry’s lowest buyer’s premium. There are no hidden fees and no credit card fees. Auction of Champions only offers items that are fully authenticated by only the most trusted authenticators (JSA, Beckett, PSA/DNA, Fanatics, Tri-Star, Upper Deck, Steiner Sports, Schwartz Sports, Radtke, Panini, TSE, Lojo Sports & Leaf). You will not have to waste time, money or stress getting your item authenticated after receiving it because we ONLY list items that come fully authenticated. We DO NOT offer items with an “auction letter of authenticity” like other auction houses. We also do not offer items with only player holograms, items with missing certificates of authenticity, or items authenticated by an unknown 3rd party authenticator. We offer only 100% authentic autographed memorabilia.
We have been in the sports memorabilia business since 1993. With our knowledge of sports memorabilia and over 30 years experience we feel we can bring an unbelievable experience to our bidders. After years of bidding and consigning with other auction houses we decided to create an auction house of our own. When purchasing an item with an “auction letter of authenticity” we would always have to the have the item fully authenticated afterwards. This is a big hassle for the bidder. The extra cost, time and stress waiting for your completed item is out the door because every item we have up for auction is fully authenticated. You are purchasing a completely finished product, every time.