After our successful January auction, Baggers Auctions is proud to open our April auction. Visit our web site at www.baggersauctions.com for more information, to register, or even if your interested in consigning to one of our future auctions. The auction is now open and ends on April 19, 2011. Please continue reading as we have posted the rules and end time information on how our auction closes. These are the last days to bid as the auction closes on April 19, 2011. The auction features many great graded vintage cards! Auction End Date/Time and Rules Clarification:
Auction End Date/Time and Rules Clarification
1. Registration – IF YOU ARE RECEIVING THIS EMAIL YOU ARE REGISTERED AND APPROVED FOR BIDDING. THIS IS THE FINAL WEEKEND TO BID.
2. Auction End Date/Time – THE AUCTION WILL END ON A STAGGERED LOT BY LOT BASIS ON TUESDAY, APRIL 19TH STARTING AT 10:00 PM EST AND ENDING AT 11:50 PM EST.
3. Extended Bidding – NO EXTENDED BIDDING. ALL LOTS WILL BE OPEN FOR BIDDING EVEN IF YOU HAVEN’T BID ON THE LOT PREVIOUSLY UNTIL THE SCHEDULED END TIME. AT 10:00 PM EST, LOTS WILL END EVERY 30 SECONDS ACCORDING TO THEIR MAJOR CATEGORY. THESE ARE FIRM END TIMES (LIKE EBAY) AND THERE WILL NO LONGER BE ANY 30 MINUTE TIME BUMPS ON THE LOTS.
4. Maximum Bids – MAXIMUM BIDS (OR AS I LIKE TO CALL THEM – GO TO BED BIDS) ARE ACCEPTED AT ANY TIME IN THE AUCTION (USE DROP DOWN LIST BOX). YOU CAN RAISE YOUR MAXIMUM BID AS THE HIGH BIDDER WITHOUT CHANGING YOUR CURRENT BID.
5. Major Category Timing – THE GENERAL GUIDELINE FOR END TIMES FOR THE MAJOR CATEGORIES ARE AS FOLLOWS:
10:00-10:10PM EST Non-Baseball and Non-Football Lots;
10:10-10:20PM EST: Football and Vintage Photo Lots;
10:20-10:40PM EST: Vintage 1940s-1970s Baseball Lots;
10:40-11:40PM EST: Vintage Pre-War Baseball Lots;
11:40-11:50PM EST: Headliners (First 21 Lots).
6. Buyer’s Premium – A 15.0% Buyer’s Premium will be added to all winning lots. This means if your hammer price is $1000 you will pay $1150 with the Buyer’s Premium.
7. Payment – Payment for winning lots must be received by Wednesday, May 4th, 2011. Personal Checks, Cashier’s Checks, Money Orders, Wire Transfers and PAYPAL will be accepted. Credit cards will be accepted as payment through PAYPAL ONLY.
8. Invoices – Invoices will be sent out through Paypal. This invoice can be paid via Paypal or printed and mailed with payment. ANY PAYMENT MADE WITH A PERSONAL CHECK OR MONEY ORDER (OR ANY OTHER NON-PAYPAL METHOD) WILL RECEIVE FREE SHIPPING AND INSURANCE.
9. Shipping and Insurance – Bagger’s Auctions is fully covered through a 3rd Party Insurance company. Shipping and insurance costs will be added to all lots after the auction ends. Costs added will be actual postal charges incurred.
GOOD LUCK TO ALL. THANKS AGAIN FOR YOUR PARTICIPATION.