Bid in the Birmingham Auctioneers November 8, 2020 Post-War Sports Auction. Bid, view and register at birminghamauctioneers.com. 500+ items for you to bid on with all ranges of prices for collectors.
Highlights for this auction include:
- 1948 Bowman #69 George Mikan Autographed RC HOF
- 1986 Fleer Michael Jordan RC HOF PSA 9
- 1984 Star Co. #101 Michael Jordan RC HOF BGS 8
- 1951 Berk Ross #1-11 Bob Cousy Autographed RC HOF
- 1952 Wheaties George Mikan PSA 8.5 NM/MT+
- 1980 Topps Larry Bird/Erving Scoring Leader/Magic Johnson 2 RC 3 HOF PSA 8
- 2003 Topps #221 LeBron James Rookie PSA 10 Gem Mint
Call us at 717.327.8915 or email us at email@example.com We will come to you in many cases. If you are local to us you are also welcome to come to our offices in Lehighton, PA.
Items Wanted Include:
- Sports Memorabilia
- Comic Books – Looking for are keys such as first appearances or cameos, Gold & Silver Era, Artist or Author signed, High Grade modern slabbed etc.
- Non-Sport Cards – We hold two Non-sport auctions a year, usually two or three weeks after the Philly Non-Sport Show. We do take some last minute consignments at the auction, but to get the best placement it is advisable to get in touch earlier
- Pre-War Sports Cards – We also hold two Pre-War Sports Auctions a year.Spring and Fall. This is mainly a card auction but there is often a selection of publications, autographs and more all from 1941 and earlier
- Oddballs Odds and Ends – A popular addition to our auction schedule, this is a cards only auction that is full of food issues, team issues, promos, minor leagues, and more, mostly pre 1980
In the sports card and memorabilia business full time since opening Birmingham Auctioneers in 1983. He has gone on to call auctions for some of the biggest names and events in the hobby as well as hosting hundreds of his own auctions in Central Pennsylvania. He studied auctioneering in the HACC program where he graduated in 1983.
He started doing shows as a dealer back in 1986 when he was only 14. Unlike many of his contemporaries he always had an interest in older cards and so survived the crash of the late 1980’s and early 1990’s material that eliminated many small dealers. He has been a Top-Rated and Power Seller on ebay where he has been selling since 1998. He is a recipient of the Dick Henry Scholarship to the RACC Auctioneering program where he graduated in May 2017.