Bid in the December 14, 2019 Heritage Auctions Flags of World War II Auction. There are 180+ lots on the auction block. Bid, view and register at historical.ha.com.
- Important archive of the legendary Flying Tigers
- Flag of the USS Arizona, sunk at Pearl Harbor
- Service color of the 29th Division. U.S. Infantry which landed at Omaha Beach
- Enigma encrypting machine used by the German military
- One of three studies by artist Elizabeth Shoumatoff for her iconic portrait of Franklin D. Roosevelt
- Space Shuttle Columbia (STS-1) Flown Gold Robbins Medal, Serial Number 15F, from the Collection of Shannon Lucid, with Signed LOA
- Signed and inscribed oil painting by General Dwight D. Eisenhower of the English home where he lived while planning the Normandy Invasion
- Flag of the USS Missouri, where the Japanese Surrender was signed
- Important surrendered flag from the Nagato, Japanese Admiral Yamamoto’s flagship
- General George S. Patton’s Sicily headquarters flag
1 – Signature® Floor Session (Live Floor, Live Phone, Mail, Fax, Internet, and Heritage Live):
(Lots 42001-42188) – 11:00 AM Central Time, Saturday, December 14, 2019.
(Proxy bidding ends ten minutes prior to the session start time. Live Proxy bidding on Heritage Live starts 24 hours before the live session begins and continues through the session.)