Sterling Sports Auction #57 runs through November 17, 2016. Auction includes 418 lots from the four major sports, boxing, golf and non-sports . Includes graded, ungraded, Hall of Famers, and commons. There is a break up of a complete graded set of 1948 Bowman baseball. Rookie cards include Berra, Musial, Koufax, Snider, Frank and Brooks Robinson, Rickey Henderson, Sammy Baugh and more! Nice selection of T202s, T206s, 1952s with high numbers and 1957s. Visit the Sterling Sports Auction web site to bid and register.
Auction Highlights include:
- 1948 Bowman Baseball Complete Graded Set Break Up with Rookies Berra SGC 80 and Stan Musial SGC 60
- T206 Buck Herzog W/ Lenox Back plus other tough backs
- B18 Blanket Joe Jackson
- 1948 Bowman FB Sammy Baugh, Rookie
- 1907 Detroit Tigers Silk W/ Cobb
- T206 Cy Young, Cobb and More
- 1915 Cracker Jack Strunk PSA 7
- 1952 Bowman, 57 & 58 Topps Mickey Mantle
- T202 Wheat Strikes Out PSA 6
- 1955 Sandy Koufax, Rookie
Auction Ends Thursday November 18th
Accepting consignments for the December auction starting on the 15th or any future auction. Call or email if you have items you wish to consign. Sterling will be set up at Pop-Con in Milwaukee this weekend Nov. 5-6. If you have any consignments you wish to drop off please call or email or just stop by say “Hi” and introduce yourself, I always enjoy meeting clients! Call Lee Behrens at 320-219-1372.
* Featured cards in this auction will be on display at a Show in Milwaukee. *
* Just reminder, The Buyers Premium for Sterling is increasing to 18%; a 2% discount is applicable to all who pay by check or money order. In other words, those who choose to pay by check or money order, will still be paying the same buyers premium of 16% . The discounted amount will be noted on your invoice. If not paying by Paypal, you should subtract this discounted amount from your total. *
Sterling Sports Auctions is actively accepting consignments for our next auctions! With regularly scheduled events, you’re never far away from the next opportunity to sell your items! We are seeking graded singles, partial and complete sets, and entire collections of sports and non-sports cards. Please call or e-mail today to discuss how Sterling Sports Auctions can work for you!
About Sterling Sports Auctions
Sterling Sports Auctions runs ten auctions a year ( about every 5 weeks), auctions run for 2 weeks with fast shipping and low fees, Sterling makes the auction experience as smooth as possible for the buyer and seller. Sterling is actively accepting consignments for the next auction! With regularly scheduled events, you’re never far away from the next opportunity to sell your items! We are seeking graded singles, partial and complete sets, and entire collections of sports and non-sports cards pre 1970s. Please call or e-mail today to discuss how Sterling Sports Auctions can work for you!
Call or email today to start working with us to sell or build your collection! Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 320-219-1372.