Sterling Sports Auction #58 runs through December 29, 2016. Auction includes 618 lots, the largest often by Sterling in a couple of years! The auction includes cards from the four major sports, boxing, golf and non-sports plus memorabilia and autographs including Babe Ruth, a ball signed by 9 HOFers and a Sandy Koufax Rookie! Rookies include: Koufax, Kaline, B. Robinson, Rose, Marichal, McCovey, Mathews, Gibson, F. Robinson, Maris and more! Visit the Sterling Sports Auction web site to bid and register.
Auction Highlights include:
- Babe Ruth Autograph PSA
- 1986 Fleer Michael Jordan, Rookie, PSA 8
- 1954 Bowman Ted Williams PSA 7
- 1964 Topps Banquet Near Set (23/35)
- T212-2 Obaks Part 1/3 of set break of the #1 set on the SGC registry (many highest graded)
- 1952 Topps Eddie Mathews, Rookie PSA
- 1955 Topps Sandy Koufax, Rookie, Signed PSA
- T205 Cobb, Joss & Cy Young SGC
- M116 Connie Mack PSA 7
- 1968 Topps Nolan Ryan, Rookie PSA 7
- T206 Dahlen, Brooklyn SGC 60
- 1959 Fleer Ted Williams #68 PSA 7
Auction Ends Thursday, December 29, 2016
Accepting consignments for the January 2017 auction starting on January 19th or consignments for any future auction. Call or email if you have items you wish to consign.
* Just reminder, The Buyers Premium for Sterling is increasing to 18%; a 2% discount is applicable to all who pay by check or money order. In other words, those who choose to pay by check or money order, will still be paying the same buyers premium of 16% . The discounted amount will be noted on your invoice. If not paying by Paypal, you should subtract this discounted amount from your total. *
Sterling Sports Auctions is actively accepting consignments for our next auctions! With regularly scheduled events, you’re never far away from the next opportunity to sell your items! We are seeking graded singles, partial and complete sets, and entire collections of sports and non-sports cards. Please call or e-mail today to discuss how Sterling Sports Auctions can work for you!
About Sterling Sports Auctions
Sterling Sports Auctions runs ten auctions a year ( about every 5 weeks), auctions run for 2 weeks with fast shipping and low fees, Sterling makes the auction experience as smooth as possible for the buyer and seller. Sterling is actively accepting consignments for the next auction! With regularly scheduled events, you’re never far away from the next opportunity to sell your items! We are seeking graded singles, partial and complete sets, and entire collections of sports and non-sports cards pre 1970s. Please call or e-mail today to discuss how Sterling Sports Auctions can work for you!
Call or email today to start working with us to sell or build your collection! Contact email@example.com or 320-219-1372.