Sterling Sports Auction #59 runs through February 2, 2017. Auction includes 329 lots, lots from the four major sports, boxing, golf and nonsports. Included are cards, memorabilia, autographs, grade, ungraded, commons and Hall of Famers. Rookie cards include Koufax, Banks, Kaline, Gibson, Brock, Bench and more! Visit the Sterling Sports Auction web site to bid and register.
Auction Highlights include:
- T204 George Ferguson SGC 88
- 1958 Topps Baseball Complete Set
- T212-2 Obaks Set Break (Part 2 of 3)
- N162 Goodwins Caruthers PSA
- Old Judges, Strong Images
- E98 Evers, Green SGC
- 1955 Topps Koufax, Rookie PSA
- 1934 Goudey George Darrow SGC 92
- 1962 Topps Ted Savage SGC 98 *Gem Mint*
Auction Ends Thursday, February 2, 2017
Accepting consignments for the February 2017 auction or consignments for any future auction. Call or email if you have items you wish to consign.
* Just reminder, The Buyers Premium for Sterling is increasing to 18%; a 2% discount is applicable to all who pay by check or money order. In other words, those who choose to pay by check or money order, will still be paying the same buyers premium of 16% . The discounted amount will be noted on your invoice. If not paying by Paypal, you should subtract this discounted amount from your total. *
Sterling Sports Auctions is actively accepting consignments for our next auctions! With regularly scheduled events, you’re never far away from the next opportunity to sell your items! We are seeking graded singles, partial and complete sets, and entire collections of sports and non-sports cards. Please call or e-mail today to discuss how Sterling Sports Auctions can work for you!
About Sterling Sports Auctions
Sterling Sports Auctions runs ten auctions a year ( about every 5 weeks), auctions run for 2 weeks with fast shipping and low fees, Sterling makes the auction experience as smooth as possible for the buyer and seller. Sterling is actively accepting consignments for the next auction! With regularly scheduled events, you’re never far away from the next opportunity to sell your items! We are seeking graded singles, partial and complete sets, and entire collections of sports and non-sports cards pre 1970s. Please call or e-mail today to discuss how Sterling Sports Auctions can work for you!
Call or email today to start working with us to sell or build your collection! Contact email@example.com or 320-219-1372.