Sterling Sports Auction #60 runs through March 9, 2017. Auction includes 388 lots from the four major sports, boxing and non-sports. Nice selection of N172 Old Judge’s, T212-2 (part 3 of 3 of a high grade set break), Diamond Stars, 1954 Dan Dee Potato Chips, and Topps commons, rookies and HOFers, 50s Star Football, assorted Beatles memorabilia! Visit the Sterling Sports Auction web site to bid and register.
Auction Highlights include:
- 1954 Bowman Baseball Complete Set
- 1957 Topps Mickey Mantle PSA 3 & 7
- 1952 Bowman Mickey Mantle PSA
- 1950 Bowman FB Sammy Baugh PSA 8
- 1951 Bowman Tom Landry, Rookie PSA
- 1939 Play Ball Carl Hubbell PSA 8
- N172 Old Judges W/ Strong Images
- 1957 Topps PSAs Large Selection
Auction Ends Thursday, March 9, 2017
Accepting consignments for the April 2017 auction or consignments for any future auction. Call or email if you have items you wish to consign.
* Just reminder, The Buyers Premium for Sterling is increasing to 18%; a 2% discount is applicable to all who pay by check or money order. In other words, those who choose to pay by check or money order, will still be paying the same buyers premium of 16% . The discounted amount will be noted on your invoice. If not paying by Paypal, you should subtract this discounted amount from your total. *
Sterling Sports Auctions is actively accepting consignments for our next auctions! With regularly scheduled events, you’re never far away from the next opportunity to sell your items! We are seeking graded singles, partial and complete sets, and entire collections of sports and non-sports cards. Please call or e-mail today to discuss how Sterling Sports Auctions can work for you!
About Sterling Sports Auctions
Sterling Sports Auctions runs ten auctions a year ( about every 5 weeks), auctions run for 2 weeks with fast shipping and low fees, Sterling makes the auction experience as smooth as possible for the buyer and seller. Sterling is actively accepting consignments for the next auction! With regularly scheduled events, you’re never far away from the next opportunity to sell your items! We are seeking graded singles, partial and complete sets, and entire collections of sports and non-sports cards pre 1970s. Please call or e-mail today to discuss how Sterling Sports Auctions can work for you!
Call or email today to start working with us to sell or build your collection! Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 320-219-1372.