The current Sterling Sports Auction is a strong offering with a nice variety of cards. Includes 600+ lots from 19th century to Modern includes the four major sports, boxing and non-sports. Includes graded and ungraded, hall of famers and commons, with lots starting as low as $20. No matter what your budget we have lots for you. There is something for all kinds of collectors. Bid, view and register for the auction at www.sterlingsportsauctions.com/catalog.aspx. Bidding runs through August 6, 2020.
- Lot #16: 1955 Topps Double headers Complete Set (66) *No Fold Line*
- Lot #1: 1957 Topps BSKT #77 Bill Russell PSA 4 *Rookie*
- Lot #2: 1927 E210-2 #6 Babe Ruth, Pitching, York Caramel Co. PSA 1 (MK)
- Lot #4: 1909-11 E90-1 Ty Cobb American Caramel Co. SGC 30
- Lot #3: 1909 E95 Ty Cobb Philadelphia Caramel Co. SGC 30
- Lot #5: 1986 Fleer #57 Michael Jordan SGC 4 *Rookie*
- Lot #18: 1962 Topps #200 Mickey Mantle PSA 7
- Lot #6: 1909-1911 T206 Walter Johnson, Portrait, Piedmont Cigarettes SGC 2
- Lot #23: 1958 Topps #62 Jimmy Brown PSA 5 *Rookie*
*Auction is scheduled to close on Thursday, August 6, 2020 initial bid MUST be in by 8 pm est to be allowed in extended bidding*
Are you concerned about paying sales tax? Due to the volume that Sterling does at this time, Sterling is only required to charge sales tax in Minnesota. So we are a great opportunity to save some money on your purchases.
*Accepting Consignments for Auction #88. If you have items you wish to consign please call or e-mail us. *
Call 320-219-1372 or email Lee Behrens at email@example.com if you have items you wish to consign to our future auction!