The current Sterling Sports Auction is a strong offering with a nice variety of cards. Includes 1,000+ lots from 19th century to Modern includes the four major sports, boxing and non-sports. Includes graded and ungraded, hall of famers and commons, with lots starting as low as $20. No matter what your budget we have lots for you. There is something for all kinds of collectors. Bid, view and register for the auction at www.sterlingsportsauctions.com/catalog.aspx. Bidding runs through June 25, 2020.
- Lot #1: 1951 Bowman #305 Willie Mays SGC 70 *Hi #* *Rookie*
- Lot #2: 1986 Fleer Basketball #57 Michael Jordan PSA 8 *Rookie*
- Lot #17: 1939 Play Ball #92 Ted Williams PSA 2.5 *Rookie*
- Lot #4: 1928 W502 #6 Babe Ruth PSA 4
- Lot #3: 1948 Leaf #79 Jackie Robinson PSA 5 (MC) *Rookie* *Face Impression on Back*
- Lot #20: 1956 Topps #135 Mickey Mantle PSA 4 *White* *Nice Centering*
- Lot #7: 1909-1911 T206 Christy Mathewson, Dark Cap, Piedmont Cigarettes SGC 4
- Lot #10: 1910 E104-1 Eddie Plank, Nadja Caramels, Blank Back, SGC 10
- Lot #19: 1955 Topps #123 Sandy Koufax PSA 5 *Rookie*
*Auction is scheduled to close on Thursday, June 25, 2020 initial bid MUST be in by 8 pm est to be allowed in extended bidding*
Are you concerned about paying sales tax? Due to the volume that Sterling does at this time, Sterling is only required to charge sales tax in Minnesota. So we are a great opportunity to save some money on your purchases.
*Accepting Consignments for Auction #88. If you have items you wish to consign please call or e-mail us. *
Call 320-219-1372 or email Lee Behrens at email@example.com if you have items you wish to consign to our future auction!