Bid in The Collector Connection February 14, 2021 Post War Cards and Collectibles VI. Bid, view and register at thecollectorconnection.com. Over 1,400 lots of cards and collectibles. Extended bidding begins 10pm on Sunday, February 14, 2021. In extended bidding you are only able to bid on lots that you have previously bid on, so get your preliminary bids in today! We officially changing our name to The Collector Connection (from Birmingham Auctioneers).
Highlights for this auction include:
- 1959 Fleer Ted Williams 6 Card Wax Pack PSA 6 EX/MT
- 1952 World Series Game 1 Ticket Stub – Jackie Robinson’s 1st World Series Home Run PSA 2
- First 11 Series of Perez Steele HOF Postcards w/42 Autographed Incl. Mantle
- 1968 Topps #177 Nolan Ryan/Jerry Koosman Rookie HOF Autographed by Ryan PSA Slabbed
- 1969 Topps #533 Nolan Ryan HOF Autographed CAS Full Letter PSA Slab
- 1969 Topps #480 Tom Seaver HOF Autographed CAS Full Letter PSA Slab Deceased 2020
- 1953 Bowman Color #33 Pee Wee Reese HOF Autographed CAS Full Letter PSA Slabbed Deceased 1999
- 1955 Bowman Near Set 315/320.
Call us at 717.327.8915 or email us at email@example.com . We will come to you in many cases. If you are local to us you are also welcome to come to our offices in Lehighton, PA.
Items Wanted Include:
- Sports Memorabilia
- Comic Books – Looking for are keys such as first appearances or cameos, Gold & Silver Era, Artist or Author signed, High Grade modern slabbed etc.
- Non-Sport Cards – We hold two Non-sport auctions a year, usually two or three weeks after the Philly Non-Sport Show. We do take some last minute consignments at the auction, but to get the best placement it is advisable to get in touch earlier
- Pre-War Sports Cards – We also hold two Pre-War Sports Auctions a year.Spring and Fall. This is mainly a card auction but there is often a selection of publications, autographs and more all from 1941 and earlier
- Oddballs Odds and Ends – A popular addition to our auction schedule, this is a cards only auction that is full of food issues, team issues, promos, minor leagues, and more, mostly pre 1980
He started doing shows as a dealer back in 1986 when he was only 14. Unlike many of his contemporaries he always had an interest in older cards and so survived the crash of the late 1980’s and early 1990’s material that eliminated many small dealers. He has been a Top-Rated and Power Seller on ebay where he has been selling since 1998. He is a recipient of the Dick Henry Scholarship to the RACC Auctioneering program where he graduated in May 2017.