Bid in The Collector Connection May 9, 2021 Post War Sports Cards VIII. Bid, view and register at thecollectorconnection.com. Hundreds of lots of cards, photographs, autographs and collectibles. Extended bidding begins 10pm on Sunday, May 9, 2021. In extended bidding you are only able to bid on lots that you have previously bid on, so get your preliminary bids in today! We officially changing our name to The Collector Connection (from Birmingham Auctioneers).
Highlights for this auction include:
- 1961 Fleer Basketball #43 Jerry West HOF Rookie PSA 7 NM
- 1969 Topps Basketball Complete Set
- 1985 Star Co. All Rookie First Team #2 Michael Jordan BGS 8
- 1980 Topps Basketball Bird/Erving/Johnson 3 HOF 2 Rookies SGC 7 NM
- 1986 Fleer Basketball Complete Set
- 1997-98 Topps Finest #101 Tim Duncan HOF with Coating PSA 10 Rookie Card
- 1964 Topps Giant Complete Set w/ Autographed Sandy Koufax
- 1989 Upper Deck #1 Ken Griffey PSA 9 MINT
Call us at 717.327.8915 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org . We will come to you in many cases. If you are local to us you are also welcome to come to our offices in Lehighton, PA.
Items Wanted Include:
- Sports Memorabilia
- Comic Books – Looking for are keys such as first appearances or cameos, Gold & Silver Era, Artist or Author signed, High Grade modern slabbed etc.
- Non-Sport Cards – We hold two Non-sport auctions a year, usually two or three weeks after the Philly Non-Sport Show. We do take some last minute consignments at the auction, but to get the best placement it is advisable to get in touch earlier
- Pre-War Sports Cards – We also hold two Pre-War Sports Auctions a year.Spring and Fall. This is mainly a card auction but there is often a selection of publications, autographs and more all from 1941 and earlier
- Oddballs Odds and Ends – A popular addition to our auction schedule, this is a cards only auction that is full of food issues, team issues, promos, minor leagues, and more, mostly pre 1980
He started doing shows as a dealer back in 1986 when he was only 14. Unlike many of his contemporaries he always had an interest in older cards and so survived the crash of the late 1980’s and early 1990’s material that eliminated many small dealers. He has been a Top-Rated and Power Seller on ebay where he has been selling since 1998. He is a recipient of the Dick Henry Scholarship to the RACC Auctioneering program where he graduated in May 2017.