This is your chance to buy Autographs, Manuscripts, Books & Relics. Join University Archives on June 20, 2018 at 10:30am EST. The auction is now available for viewing and leaving bids on Invaluable, eBay & AuctionZip. The current auction offers a great selection of Autographs, Manuscripts, Books & Relics. Bid, register and view items from the auction here .
- Andrew Jackson Andrew Jackson fantastic ALS about the Creek War
- John F. Kennedy – JFK owned and monogrammed duffel bag, later used by both Jackie and Carolyn
- Abraham Lincoln – Lincoln ALS dated 1859, shortly before his Cooper Union speech
- Shel Silverstein Author Shel Silverstein archive of over 500 pages
- Frank Lloyd Wright – Frank Lloyd Wright signed 1956 plan for Monona Terrace Community and Convention Center
Fantastic Selection of Autographed Documents, Manuscripts, Books & Relics by University Archives – Ends June 20, 2018 10:30 AM EST | Westport, CT, US
***Please note: Due to rising production costs, we are raising our buyer’s premium to 20% in-house and 25% online effective January 1, 2018. These rates are still significantly lower than other auction houses, and we are also one of only a few auction houses that handle our own worldwideshipping!
The University Companies began in 1979, but it was more than 10 years prior to this that the founder, John Reznikoff, first began collecting. During nearly 40 years in business, University Archives has bought and sold about $300 million of autographed books and manuscripts. The Reznikoff name is synonymous with authenticity in the autograph world. He is the only expert who consults with both PSA/DNA and JSA, the accepted third party companies in the trade. He is also asked to provide his expertise to nearly every major auction house and to dealers throughout the book and manuscript trade. Additionally, Reznikoff’s skills have been used in State and Federal court and by many different agencies of law enforcement, including the FBI.
49 Richmondville Ave
Westport, CT 06880