This is your chance to buy Autographs, Manuscripts, Books & Relics. Join University Archives on February 27, 2019 at 10:30am EST. The current auction will offer a great selection of Autographs, Manuscripts, Books & Relics. Bid, register and preview items from the auction here .
- Lot 99: Alexander Hamilton ALS Moving Forward on Compromise of 1790, Newly Discovered After 140 Years, Apparently Unpublished
- Lot 26: John Wilkes Booth! 9 Rare Playbills plus 40 more: Huge Civil War-Era Boston Theatre Playbill Archive
- Lot 136: Jackie Kennedy Early Illustrated Letter with Additional Horse Drawing and Vintage Photo
- Lot 119: Japanese Emperor Hirohito Document Signed from 1932
- Lot 58: Richard Feynman Uses Runge-Kutta Methods to Approximate Solutions to Differential Equations, a Rare Manuscript Page from the Nobel Prize Winning Physicist at the Dawn of the Computer Age
For more information about University Archives and the Wednesday, February 27, 2019 online auction, please visit www.universityarchives.com.
The University Companies began in 1979, but it was more than 10 years prior to this that the founder, John Reznikoff, first began collecting. During nearly 40 years in business, University Archives has bought and sold about $300 million of autographed books and manuscripts. The Reznikoff name is synonymous with authenticity in the autograph world. He is the only expert who consults with both PSA/DNA and JSA, the accepted third party companies in the trade. He is also asked to provide his expertise to nearly every major auction house and to dealers throughout the book and manuscript trade. Additionally, Reznikoff’s skills have been used in State and Federal court and by many different agencies of law enforcement, including the FBI.
49 Richmondville Ave
Westport, CT 06880