Heritage Auctions expects to continue to continue its lengthy streak of eight-figure quarterly auctions in mid-November, as nearly 4,000 lots are placed upon the auction block for the hobby’s largest global bidding audience Nov. 16-18. As is traditional for Heritage’s spring and fall events, the offerings span a vast range of sports, formats and values, ensuring that there will be targets for collectors of all disciplines and collecting budgets.
- 1928-30 “Shoeless Joe” Jackson Signed Bat from 1918 Chicago White Sox Teammate (est. $200,000)
- 1928 Babe Ruth & Lou Gehrig Dual-Signed Baseball (est. $40,000)
- 1948 Leaf Satchel Paige #8 PSA NM 7 (est. $100,000)
- 1955 Ted Williams All-Star Game Used Bat, PSA/DNA GU 10 (est. $150,000)
- 1960 Roberto “Momen” Clemente World Series Game Used Bat, with Clemente Family Letter (est. $50,000)
- 1967-69 Gordie Howe Game Worn Detroit Red Wings Jersey (est. $80,000)
- 1980 Topps Larry Bird/Erving/Magic Johnson, PSA Gem Mint 10 (est. $80,000)
- 1984-85 Star Co. Michael Jordan #101 Signed Rookie BGS Mint 9, Autograph 10 (est. $50,000)
- 1990 Super Bowl XXV Lombardi Trophy Presented to Lawrence Taylor, with Player Letter (est. $40,000)
- 1994 Barry Sanders Game Worn Detroit Lions Jersey, Photo Matched with Team Letter (est. $40,000)
This auction is now open for bidding and will close in Extended Bidding format in three separate sessions on November 16-18 at 10 p.m. Central time.