Iconic Auctions April 8, 2017 Feature Auction of Autographs, Collectibles & Memorabilia is in progress at www.IconicAuctions.com. Over 1000+ lots of high quality autographs and choice memorabilia from all areas of interest including Sports, Entertainment, Music and History. View, bid or register now at www.IconicAuctions.com.
Featured Items Include:
- Lot #1: Eric Clapton 2009 Fender Custom Shop Daphne Blue Stratocaster – Personally Owned and Played on Stage During 2009 World Tour with Personal COA from Clapton Himself! (Beckett/BAS)
- Lot #2: Babe Ruth & Lou Gehrig Amazing Dual Signed OAL Baseball (Beckett/BAS & PSA/DNA)
- Lot #8: Marilyn Monroe Signed 1946 Earl Monroe Modeling Release – One of Her First Ever Modeling Shoots – Signed “Norma Jeane Dougherty” (PSA/DNA)
- Lot #6: 1992-93 Michael Jordan Chicago Bulls Game Worn Road Jersey (Finals MVP & Scoring Championship Season)(Grey Flannel)
- Lot #964: Harry Houdini Rare & Desirable Signed Society of Magician’s Membership Card (BAS/Beckett Encapsulated)
- Lot #606: Harrison Ford Signed “Indiana Jones” Wool Hat (BAS/Beckett)
- Lot #86: 2005 Peyton Manning Game Worn Indianapolis Colts Home Jersey (MEARS)
Important Things To Remember
- The auction will enter the “open-ended” 15-minute rule mode starting Saturday, April 8, 2017 at 6 p.m. PST (9 p.m. EST)
- The Buyer’s Premium for Winnings Bids is 20% if paying with check or money order, 22.5% if paying with credit card. Remember, a Buyer’s Premium is charged in addition to your winning bid amount.
- We accept check, money orders *and* all major credit cards for auction payments!
Normal office hours are 9am-5pm PST (12pm-8pm EST). We will be in the office on auction day (Saturday) from 9am PST until the auction’s closing.
About Iconic Auctions
Proper authentication will maximize the value and investment potential of your collectibles. Let Iconic Memorabilia help you make the right choice.
Iconic Memorabilia has developed strategic relationships with the best and most well-respected authentication and grading companies in the industry. Not only can Iconic Memorabilia help you choose the best authentication/grading firm for your collectibles, our relationship with these companies allow us to have your items authenticated and/or graded at a preferred rate, saving you not only time but money as well!
No matter whether you have autographs, sports cards, coins or game used/worn items, Iconic Memorabilia can help. Let our extensive experience and expertise work for you!
Contact us today at: 800.325.7127 (ext. 705) or fill out the form on the Consign with us, Sell to us or Want list page and a customer service representative will follow up with you immediately.