Bid now in the Rockhurst Auctions event ending January 16, 2021. Register to Bid and view the entire auction at https://rockhurstauctions.com/Catalog.aspx. The auction features more than 400 offerings of Sportscards & Memorabilia, Rock and Roll Artifacts, Entertainment and Hollywood Autographs and Screen-Worn Clothing, Historical Documents, Photographs and Vintage Toys.
- Complete Set of 8 FULL Tickets from the 1980 “Miracle on Ice” U.S. Olympic Hockey Team Games
- Pre-War Tobacco, Candy and Gum Type Card Collection (63 Cards) with T206, T212, E91-A, Zeenut and Others
- Michael Jordan Signed Chicago Bulls Jersey in Framed Display – Upper Deck Authenticated
- 1974 Muhammad Ali Signed Letter on His Pictorial Letterhead Referencing the Upcoming “Rumble in the Jungle” vs. George Foreman
- John Lennon and Paul McCartney Signed Copy of The Beatles 1963 LP Please Please Me
- “The Beatles Book Monthly” No. 4 (1963) Signed by All Four Beatles at November 1963 Concert in Slough, England
- Marilyn Monroe Signed 8 x 10 Photo – “Keep Safe for Me…” – Early Lazlo Willinger Glamour Shot
- Senator Robert F. Kennedy’s Hospital Patient ID Wristband from the Day of His Assassination, June 5, 1968
- Hugh Jackman “Wolverine” Screen Worn Military Uniform from the 2009 Film X-Men Origins: Wolverine
- Elvis Presley Owned Gold Ring with Nine Diamonds Gifted to Bodyguard Sam Thompson Aboard The Lisa Marie!
- Elvis Presley’s Saddle Used at Graceland and His “Circle G” Ranch – Made by Mike McGregor – with Graceland Authenticated LOA
- Elvis Presley Owned Custom Black Three-Piece Tuxedo Made for His 1969 Film The Trouble with Girls – with Graceland Authenticated LOA
Bid, register and view the auction at rockhurstauctions.com.
A Word about Rockhurst Auctions
Rockhurst was started with the purpose of creating the absolute finest marketplace for fine collectibles. With more than 20 years in the auction business, and after presenting more than 120 auctions across several major auction firms in at least a half dozen states, owner Jeff Marren envisioned a company combining the very best of every innovation he brought to the industry.
That’s Rockhurst Auctions.
We are defined by our unceasing labor and attention to detail at every juncture of the relationship with consignors and bidders. From research and authentication to customer service, presentation and fulfillment, each step of the Rockhurst process is infused with a singularity of purpose: our consignor’s success is our success. We are only satisfied with this partnership when our consignor’s expectations are met, when the value of their material is maximized.
Jeff’s experience spans every aspect of the auction industry, from working with consignors to marketing and public relations, from developing bidding software to creating some of the earliest online auction environments. While responsible for the presentation and marketing of more than $250,000,000 of fine collectibles, he’s seen it all. His expertise ranges far and wide across a number of disciplines: sports memorabilia, historicals, rock and roll, Hollywood, entertainment, movie posters, comic books, vintage toys, autographs.
After directing the creative, marketing and day to day operations of two major auctions firms over a 15-year period, Jeff was tasked with running Graceland Auctions for Elvis Presley Enterprises. As Consignment Director, he built the firm into the premier marketplace for exceptional Elvis Presley artifacts and memorabilia. Jeff grew the company from a startup in 2014 to a firm producing more than $7.5 Million in auction revenue for JUST ELVIS MATERIAL, while overseeing the sales of many of the industry’s most significant Elvis Presley items, including the world-record price of $325,000 for a stage-worn jumpsuit.
Through it all, through every bid and every item offered, Jeff absorbed every step, every nuance, of the auction process. What worked, what didn’t, what drove bidders crazy and what they loved. What consignors cared about, besides high prices! What was the best way to provide a trusted place where consignors could offer, and advanced collectors could acquire, the world’s finest collectibles.
Welcome to Rockhurst Auctions.