Bidding continues in REA’s blockbuster Spring Auction! With more than 2,600 lots spanning all areas of sport and non-sport, it is one of our largest and most diverse ever! The auction will run until Sunday, May 6. Remember that you can follow the bidding action in real time by using our Recent Bids page, which displays the 300 most recent bids. This is entertaining on a day to day basis but it is VERY helpful on closing day to gauge how much activity is taking place. Check it out here.
There are still some GREAT items that have yet to receive an opening bid. We encourage you to check out those items here. We’ve listed a few of our favorites below:
- Lot 142: Extremely Rare 1897 Cameo Pepsin Pin Buck Ewing
- Lot 1062: 1950 Callahan Hall of Fame PSA-Graded Master Set
- Lot 1720: 1971 Topps Vending Hoard (9100+ cards)
- Lot 1810: 1896 John Montgomery Ward Signed Check
- Lot 1851: 1938 Lou Gehrig Handwritten Letter
- Lot 1859: 1939 HOF Dedication Program Signed by Ruth, Cobb, Wagner, Lajoie, Young, Johnson, and More!
- Lot 2025: 1875 DeWitt’s Base Ball Umpire’s Guide
There are some great items that do not appear in our printed catalog and only viewable online! Be sure to check out these late additions, which include a 1949 Yankees World Series ring, newly-discovered cards, and a host of Babe Ruth rarities!