Golden Age is growing! New Hires and a roadmap for our planned auctions for 2022 and the much-anticipated debut of our online marketplace. Now entering our 17th year in business, the one comment we hear repeatedly from our clients is that they want more. More auctions, more private sales, more access to memorabilia. Accepting Consignments Now For All Auctions!
Current Consignment Opportunities
- March 23 Spring Auction. – Looking for Headline Items and individual pieces of memorabilia worth $500+. Reply to this email with a list of proposed consignments ASAP.
- May: Debut of Golden Age Marketplace! – Looking for all consignment items for Marketplace debut.
- Summer Golf Clubs Only Auction. – Looking for collectible golf clubs worth approximately $400 and up.
- Late Summer/Fall Premier Auction.- Collecting all consignments. Send in your proposed list for approval today.
2022 Roadmap – More Auctions, Private Sales + Debut of Marketplace
- March 23, 2022: Launch of Spring Auction Ends April 9, 2022!
- May 2022: Debut of Golden Age Marketplace! Buy and Sell Golf Memorabilia at Fixed Prices 365 Days/Year.
- Summer 2022: 1st ever $1 million+ Golf Clubs Only Auction. Everything from custom Scotty Camerons and vintage PINGs to clubs used by Tiger Woods, Jack Nicklaus, Jordan Spieth, and Justin Thomas.
- Fall 2022: Launch of Fall Auction
- Winter 2022: Launch of Winter Auction
Meet the New Golden Age Team
- Ryan Carey, President. Co-founded Golden Age (then Green Jacket Auctions) back in 2006.
- Curtis Loop, VP Business Operations. Curtis joins Golden Age from Discovery, Inc. where he focused on strategy and operations for GOLFTV and Golf Digest. He played golf at Georgetown University and maintains a plus-handicap index. Curtis is currently an MBA candidate at NYU’s Stern, though we are still somehow far more impressed by his handicap index.
- Tara Carey Schuppig, General Manager. Despite being Ryan’s younger sister, Tara is the unquestioned adult in the room. When Ryan & Curtis are conveniently unavailable on a nice Spring day, Tara will be the one to keep things running smoothly. Tara has multiple degrees from the University of Notre Dame, and was Captain of her high school golf team – a fact that her father points out to Ryan with annoying frequency.
- Larry Maskin, Office Manager/Logistics. Larry’s passion is photography, which led us to him a couple years ago. Since then, he has taken over all responsibilities in the movement of memorabilia within our warehouse and to our winning auction bidders.
Consign Today! Last chance to consign to our big Spring Auction, which launches March 23 and ends Masters Saturday. We’re looking for some headline items to help round out the auction.
We NEED consignments. On the heals of our industry record setting auction, we are putting together an incredible Spring 2022 Auction. But we need your help. We have far more buyers than sellers right now, even with rising prices throughout most memorabilia categories. Want to know what your golf memorabilia is worth? – Interested in possibly selling or consigning? Contact Ryan Carey today at 855-452-4653.