Don’t miss your chance to participate in the current BST Auctions Fall auction ending on October 20, 2019 at 5:00PM EST. Extended bidding will follow. To participate in the extended bidding, your initial bid must be placed on the item (every item of interest) during the regular auction hours. Bid or register today at www.BST-Auctions.com or call at 1-844-2-BID-2-WIN.
- Lot #1: 1919 Army vs. Navy Game Used Trophy Football!
- Lot #2: 1892 Pop Warner & Win Osgood Cornell University Football Team Photo
- Lot #3: 1881 Michigan vs. Yale Football Program…Oldest Known Michigan Program!
- Lot #486: 1909 1911 T206 Piedmont Ty Cobb (Red Background) Detroit Tigers SGC 55/4.5
- Lot #508: 1934 Goudey Baseball #37 Lou Gehrig New York Yankees SGC 60/5
- Lot #347: 1965 Topps Football Near Set (175/176), all PSA Graded!
We are also featuring some great Basketball items in our fall auction. From vintage sets and near sets, to graded HOF Rookie Cards, to uncut sheets, We have some of the biggest names who’ve ever laced up their sneakers.
BST Auctions is a premier auction house catering to the discriminating collector. Based on the hallmarks of integrity and trust, the team of Andy Becker and John Spano offer a refreshing alternative to the typical sports auction industry landscape.
Using both traditional catalog and internet formats, BST Auctions held its inaugural event in early Spring 2015. The goal of the auction is to focus primarily on football and baseball items, but will also cater to enthusiasts of other sports as well as non-sports and memorabilia collectors. In response, BST Auctions seeks to provide the perfect venue for your unique, rare, and desirable consignments.