As you certainly know by now, Classic Auctions consignment process is extremely easy, simple and personalized. Classic Auctions is the best place to consign your hockey memorabilia! We are also ready to consider generous CASH advances for the finest items and collections. Contact us today if you would like to make plans to meet with our company President and Founder Marc Juteau this weekend at The Toronto Sport Card & Memorabilia Show November 1-17, 2019. If you’re looking to consign your collection or items with the world’s largest hockey auction house, please contact us.
Don’t forget, we will personally pickup your items (items and location subject to approval).
We are looking for items such as:
- Game-worn Jerseys
- Game-used equipment
- Trophies and Rings
- Historical Photos
- Pre-1970 Trading Cards
- Rare Autographs
- and other rarities and unique items
Contact us to consign your items in our Winter 2020 Auction!
10 REASONS TO CONSIGN WITH US
- The best results in the Industry
- The best clientele in the Industry
- The best auction catalog in the Industry
- The most visited website in the Industry
- Our competitive consignment plans
- The most knowledge in the hobby
- Rapid payment and easily accessible information
- An easy and very simple consignment process
- The most frequent auctions in the hobby
- Our track record: the greatest athletes and collectors have consigned with us
” I don’t want to consign because I don’t understand how it works.”
– Fair enough. But, our consignment process is actually extremely easy and can be completed remotely. No need for you to leave your home and we can even help you with shipping for larger collections. Our contract is straight forward, our rates are competitive and we get Guinness World Record results. There’s a reason why 96% of our clients would recommend us to their friends and family! (source: online client survey, 2018)
“I don’t think I have anything to consign”
– Maybe you do. Send us a description and photos by email email@example.com or via our online form. Who knows …
“I live too far from you.”
– We do try to travel as much as we can to meet with potential consignors, but we can’t visit every city. However, we actually receive most of our consignments by mail and contracts are usually done remotely without any travel required. And as mentioned before, we can even assist you with shipping for larger collections.
Contact us now to see how we can make things work!