Collect Auctions is seeking high-end consignments for our December 3 auction and materials need to be in our offices by October 5. We’re looking for vintage baseball cards (sets and singles); graded singles and sets; vintage unopened wax, cello and rack packs and boxes; sports autographs; historical, presidential and entertainment autographs; game-used items; Babe Ruth items; tobacco cards; trophies and rings; programs; tickets; memorabilia and more, with lots carrying a $200 minimum value.
Our August auction continued to build on our success. Some of the highlights included:
• 1986-87 Fleer Basketball wax box ($33,065);
• Stan Musial 1949 game-used Louisville Slugger bat ($14,945);
• Roberto Clemente signed 1964 Topps Giants No. 11 ($10,936);
• 1986-88 Fleer Basketball high-grade set run ($6,577);
• 1964 Topps Baseball high-grade complete set ($6,170);
• Nile Kinnick signed album page graded PSA/DNA 9 ($5,969);
• 1991 Topps Desert Shield Baseball wax box ($5,969);
• 1972 Topps Football Series 1 vending box ($5,426);
• 1976 Topps Football uncut sheets with Gem Walter Payton RC ($5,207);
• Multi-signed HOFer Cooperstown Bat with Mantle & Williams (4,382).
We are planning consignment trips to Chicago, Milwaukee and Madison from September 9-10, and also an East Coast Trip from Sept. 21-26, which starts in Boston and runs through Rhode Island, Connecticut, New York, New Jersey, Baltimore, Pennsylvania, Washington DC, and more. Call us now to set up an appointment to pick up your collection at 888-463-3063 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We offer competitive consignment rates, quality descriptions, professional photography, a full-color catalog, quality customer service and the quickest consignor payouts in the industry. Most importantly, we get great prices for your items. Visit our website at www.collectauctions.com.