Collect Auctions is heading on an East Coast consignment trip, starting this weekend and ending Sept. 19. Cities and states already included on the trip are as follows: Detroit, Cleveland, Pittsburgh, Buffalo, Vermont, New Hampshire, Boston, Rhode Island, Connecticut, New Jersey, New York, Philadelphia, Delaware, Maryland, Virginia, Columbus, Lexington, Nashville, Indianapolis, St. Louis, Kansas City, Iowa and Minnesota. Your city and collection is just a call or email away from being added. Items from this trip will be included in winter auction.
The next consignment deadline for Collect Auctions is Friday, September 21, with our auction running from November 2 through the November 19.
We can pick your items up in person, save the expense of shipping, as well as discuss strategy and promotion for your items. We’re available for appointments and will come to view and pick up larger collections if necessary. Call Mark (630-235-4099) or reply to this email to get on the schedule.
We’re looking for the following items:
- Vintage baseball cards – Tobacco Cards through 1980 (sets and graded singles)
- Vintage football, basketball and hockey cards (sets and graded singles)
- Unopened Product – Vintage wax, cello, racks, vending, trays, etc. (graded packs, boxes, cases)
- Autographs, including sports, historical, presidential and entertainment
- Star Co. basketball cards
- Game-used items
- Babe Ruth or Lou Gehrig items
- Michael Jordan items
- Kobe, LeBron, Zion, Luka, Giannis and Ja Morant RC Singles
- Tom Brady and Mike Trout Singles
- Trophies and rings
- Programs, tickets, memorabilia
Our deadline for receiving consignments is September 21 with the auction running from November 2-19. Our August auction featured an unopened case of 1986 Fleer Basketball, which sold for $1.789 million and grabbed national media exposure.