Bid in the Collectible Classics October 1-28, 2021 Auction. There are 795 Lots of Sports and Non-Sport Cards, Autographs and Memorabilia on the auction block. Bid, view and register at http://www.auctionscc.net/auction/. This auction will feature vintage sports cards and memorabilia.
Collectible Classics specializes in auctions for collectors. Most lots sell for less than $200. Each auction also offers a variety of premium collectibles as well.
- Lot 1 – Original 4.75” x 5.75” Painting for National Chicle 1933-34 Sky Birds card #85, Canadian WWI Pilot Lt. Alan A. McLeod.
- Lot 5 – NY Yankees 1942 Team Ball Signed by McCarthy, DiMaggio, Dickey, Gomez and 20 more.
- Lot 9 – 1950s “PREMIERE Gum and Card Vendor” Vending Machine.
Baseball Cards, Autographs and Memorabilia
- BASEBALL ADVERTISING
Lots 272-286: Gillette, Coca-Cola, Tuxedo and other ads with such stars as Wagner and Cobb. Tobacco, Wheaties and syrup ads with Ruth, Gehrig, DiMaggio, Mantle, Mays, Aaron, etc.
- BASEBALL DISPLAY MEMORABILIA
Lots 287 & 288: Mickey Mouse 1930s baseball catcher bisque figurine and a handkerchief.
Lot 293: 20 Coca-Cola 1979 “Baseball Greats” posters – 10 Babe Ruth and 10 Casey Stengel.
Lots 294-297: Clemente USPS poster, stadium replicas and Looney Toons Babe Ruth print.
- BASEBALL EQUIPMENT
Lots 298-305: Game-used Mike Lowell and Rob Mackowiak bats, Cardinals and Brooklyn Dodgers commercial jerseys, and unused OAL Bobby Brown and ONL Bart Giamatti baseballs.
- PROGRAMS AND TICKET STUBS
Lots 306-320: 1931-65 programs for the Phila. Athletics, Bees, Milwaukee Braves, Browns, Cards, Cubs, Bkn Dodgers & Robins, Giants, Pirates, Reds, Red Sox, White Sox and Yankees.
- REPLICA RINGS
Lots 321-346: World Series or HoF for Ruth, Mantle, T. Williams, Ripken, DiMaggio, Schmidt, Berra, Clemens, Feller, Gibson, Jeter, Mattingly, Rose, Mays, Ortiz, Yastrzemski and other stars.
- FIGURINES AND COMMEMORATIVE PLATES
Lots 347 and 348: Original Hartland statues of Nellie Fox and Mickey Mantle.
Lots 349, 350, 353, 356: Figurines of T. Williams, Aaron, Ruth, Ryan, J. Robinson, Mays, etc. Lots 352, 357, 359: Sports Impressions plates – Boggs, Ryan, Ted Williams, Mantle (3), etc.
Lot 358: 8 “Legends of Baseball” plates (1/2 of set) – Gehrig, Wagner, Johnson, Mathewson, etc.
- BASEBALL BOOKS
Lots 360-375: Books by Mathewson (1910), Ring Lardner, Bucky Harris, Cochrane, Durocher, Frank Graham, etc., and on the Negro Leagues, Ruth, Cobb, Joe Jackson, Koufax and others.
- BASEBALL PHOTOS –Many Early 1900s-1950s Vintage Images and HoF Players
Lots 18, 378, 380 and 382: By pioneer photographers Harris, Thompson, Conlon and Burke.
Lot 379: Rabbit Maranville 1921 photo – the same image was used for his 1922 E120 card.
Lots 398-400 and 404: Large groups of Jay Publishing or team-issued photos.
Lot 401 – Impressive 1971 Roberto Clemente photo.
Football Cards, Autographs and Memorabilia
- Lot 11: Vince Lombardi large, bold autograph on a 6” x 9” postcard with a FULL PSA letter.
- Lot 22: Joe Greene autograph on a framed 1974 limited edition 15” x 11” print.
- Lot 23: Jim Finks beautifully autographed 1954 Bowman football card #62.
- Lot 436: Bear Bryant gem mint 10 autograph on an unlined index card PSA/DNA certified.
- Lot 437: Uncommon autograph of Charlie Caldwell, College HoF coach, in his very scarce book.
- Lot 441: Bobby Layne nicely autographed Pro Football HoF 8” x 10” B&W photo.
- Lot 449: Autographs of 12 Heisman Trophy winners – Blanchard, Davis, Spurrier, Janowicz, etc.
- Lot 467: NY Giants “Crunch Bunch” poster signed by Taylor, Carson, Van Pelt and Kelley.
- Lot 471: Harry Carson autographed Wilson football.
- Lot 476: Gayle Sayers autographed official NFL Rozelle football.
- Lot 477: Bart Starr large, bold gem mint 10 autograph on an official Tagliabue NFL football.
- And footballs single-signed by Gibbs, Theismann, Young, & Aikman (with an unknown signer).
- Lots 473-475, 478, 479, 481 & 482: Mini-helmets single-signed by Lilly, Renfro, Tittle, etc. Lots 450-464: Group autograph lots with such stars as Montana, Sayers, Butkus, Rice,
- Halas, Nagurski, Berwanger, Graham, Hornung, Maynard, Hirsch, Ditka, Van Buren, Baugh, etc.
- Ssingle-autograph lots featuring Marcus Allen, Ameche, Cosell, Ditka, Keys, Pietrosante, Rozelle, Swann, Tarkenton, Tittle (iconic Pittsburgh photo), Trafton and Wade.
- Lot 10: 6 different 1935 Wheaties All-Americans of 1934 box panels – with Don Hutson.
- Lot 405: Scarce 1905 postcard, “The Brown Eleven,” for a Nov. 25 game with Dartmouth.
- Lot 408: 1933 Sport Kings #6 Jim Thorpe.
- Lot 410: 3 1948 Chicago Cardinals real-photo postcards – NFL Champs, “Dream Backfield.”
- Lots 411 and 414-419, 421-430: Card lots, 1950-74, Bowman, Topps, Philadelphia, etc.
- Lot 21: Rare 1937 Pittsburgh “Pirates” (Steelers) team photo with HoFers Rooney and McNally.
- Lots 484: 1887 “Harpers Weekly” supplement, Yale with H. Beecher (first football card subject).
- Lot 485: 1930s Harvard poster – “Like All True Champions, Harvard Has What It Takes.”
- Lot 487: “Mickey Mouse’s Football Team” circa 1934 Post Cereal box panel with 5 cut-outs.
- Lot 490: Milt Morin’s Cleveland Browns’ home-game jersey and a signed card.
- Lot 499: 8 1970s Pittsburgh Steelers large-format b&w photos with Bradshaw, Greene, etc.
- Lots 507-516 and 518: NFL programs, 1951-63 &1979-2002, LA Rams, 49ers, Giants, Steelers, Baltimore Colts, Lions and other teams.
- Lot 519: Vintage 1945 Acme News Photo of Sammy Baugh intercepting a pass.
- Lots 521-551: Replica rings for Aikman, Bradshaw, Brady, J. Brown, Payton, Rice, many more.
Basketball, Hockey, Boxing, Golf and Bowling Collectibles
- Lot 552 – 1981-82 Topps Basketball Set of 198 with Bird, Johnson.
- Lot 599 – Muhammad Ali 1986 Effanbee 18” Doll.
- Lot 609 – 3 Golf Autographs – Arnold Palmer, Dick Chapman and Errie Ball.
Non-Sport Cards, Autographs and Memorabilia
- Lot 15 –1951 Bowman R701-13 “Jets, Rockets, Spacemen” Near Set – 102 of 108 Cards.
- Lot 683 – President George H W Bush Autograph on an Official National League Baseball.
- Lot 684 – 3 Books Autographed by Jimmy Carter, 39th President of the United States.
- Lot 733 – John Wayne Magazine Covers, Sheet Music and a Wire Photo.
Other Highlights Include:
- Auctioning Baseball, Football, Basketball, Hockey, Auto and Horse Racing, Golf, Tennis,
- Track & Field, Olympics, Boxing, Wrestling, Bowling and Soccer Collectibles, and
- Comics and Various Other Non-Sport Items!
Offering affordable auction lots for Collectors since 2002.
Contact us at P.O. Box 444, Irwin, PA 15642 or 724-446-3079
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org CCA is licensed as PA auction company #AY 001992
Register at: http://www.auctionscc.net/register/