Bid in the Collectiblexchange February 28, 2021 Winter Auction. This auction offers something for everyone with bidding starting at just $15. Hundreds of items up for bid including, autographs, championship rings, game worn items, sports art, non-sports items and much more! Bid, view and register at https://bidcx.com/.
The auction also features rare one-of-kind collectibles, including a baseball signed by Beatles great Paul McCartney, game used Derek Jeter and Mariano Rivera fielding gloves, game used hockey sticks, skates and jerseys, as well as Michael Jordan autographed items.
The auction houses unique Syracuse University collectibles, including Ernie Davis’s personally owned Heisman Trophy award program, the jersey Floyd Little worn during the premiere of the movie “The Express,” a multi-signed brick from Archbold Stadium, and some unique multi-signed Syracuse photo’s and caricature prints.
Other Highlights Include:
- Dwayne “The Pearl” Washington Autographed/Inscribed #31 “The Peal” Syracuse Basketball Jersey
- Alex Rodriguez Autographed/Inscribed “500 HR Club” Baseball
- Multi-Signed Syracuse Legends Caricature – 18×36 LE Print
- Julius “Dr. J” Erving Autographed Jersey
- Johnny Damon Autographed 30×38 Canvas by Malcolm Farley
- Robert O’Neill Autographed/Inscribed “NEVER QUIT” Football Helmet with Red X Through Osama Bin Laden
- Mark Texeira Game Worn Practice Batting Helmet
- Carmelo Anthony/Jim Boeheim Dual Signed and Inscribed “03 Champs” and “2003 Nat’l Champs 30-5 81-78 in Finals over Kansas on 4/7/03” 16×20 Framed Photo
- Barry Bonds Game Used & Autographed Bat
- David Wright Game Used and Autographed Bat from Walk-Off Homerun on 8/7/2008
- Conor McGregor Autographed UFC Glove
- Jim Boeheim Autographed SU Team Issued Basketball
- Michael Jordan Autographed White Jordan Brand Laney Jersey
- Sandy Koufax Autographed Seatback LE 6/32
- Syracuse Men’s Team Authentic Home Bench Sideline Folding Chair – Circa 2010 era
- Scott Stevens New Jersey Devils 2003 Stanley Cup Game Used Jersey
CollectibleXchange’s mission is to provide a marketplace community that maintains the highest level of ethics and authenticity. We strive to provide a unique buying and selling experience that will continuously exceed our clients’ expectations.
CollectibleXchange proudly offers a trusted online collectible platform with a diverse product selection that caters to a global audience. This one-of-a-kind platform enables customers, top-tier collectors, store owners, celebrities, professional athletes and teams to sell their collectibles directly to consumers.
The CollectibleXchange platform will aid you in building direct fan base relationships, a personal brand and maximizing revenue from licensing, autographs and inventory, while expanding your overall reach and influence. Our team of experts is with you every step of the way!
WHAT IS COLLECTIBLEXCHANGE?
Buying – We provide a unique buying experience that combines value and service at every turn. We curate items from an array of vendors, collectors, athletes and others and we guarantee the authenticity of items before they ship. Our VIP team is happy to assist with checking the boxes off on your personal wish or gift list.
Selling – Our marketplace provides everyone, including collectors, vendors, athletes, and teams, a trusted platform to showcase their best stuff. We provide all the marketing and SEO allowing the seller to just sit back until their item sells.
Authenticity – Authenticity is the cornerstone of our business. We guarantee the authenticity of each item sold on our site.
Appraise – Ever wonder what your item is worth? Our team of experts with over 50 years of experience will give you a fair market appraisal.
Athlete Appearances – With over 30 years of sponsorship/brand activation and promotional experience, we connect clients with exclusive sports properties. We design and execute unique events on behalf of clients featuring dynamic sports personalities in order to create memorable guest experiences.
Custom Framing – Our team, with over 20 years of professional custom framing experience, can handle all your framing needs. Send your items in or drop them off at our offices. We have several different frame and matte styles to choose from to match your taste and budget.
Cases – Protect what you collect and proudly showcase your items with our extensive line of display cases.
Quarterly Auctions – Be the first to consign your items for our quarterly auctions, send your request to email@example.com
Holograms – Our holograms feature state of the art QR technology which allows the user to obtain authentication information like signer, item and date signed with a simple scan on their phone.