SCP Auctions consistently sets the bar in the hobby with world record and top-of-the-market results. The hobby continues to see a record number in participation and phenomenal prices realized. There’s never been a better time to sell. Beat the rush and take advantage of our very aggressive seller’s rates while getting top of the market results! Consignment Deadline is Now!
As always, we will continue to provide unparalleled customer service during the entire process. Don’t wait until the last minute. Beat the rush and consign today to receive the full benefits of our marketing efforts. We will deliver top dollar on your precious cards and memorabilia. After all, no auction house in the hobby has more world records on its résumé than SCP Auctions!
To get an evaluation and reserve your slot in our next auction, contact us today at (949) 831-3700 or email@example.com.
- LOWER SELLER’S COMMISSION on higher-value lots such as graded single cards, complete sets, unopened packs, low-pop tickets, original photographs, game-used memorabilia, championship rings, award trophies, etc.
- COURTESY SHIPPING on our UPS business account fully insured under our property policy for safe, secure and seamless transport. Shipping supplies provided if necessary.
- GENEROUS CASH ADVANCES up to 35% of an item’s appraised value distributed (upon proper inspection) within two business days of receipt.
- AUTOGRAPH SCREENING from a reputable third-party authenticator (PSA/DNA, Beckett or JSA) to save you fees on failed submissions.
- OPTION OF RESERVES (in lieu of advance) on higher-value items within reason of auction estimate.
TOP Auction Results Include:
- 1938 Lou Gehrig Game Used Hillerich And Bradsby Bat (Gifted To Earle Combs & Derived From The Earle Combs Family) – PSA/DNA GU 10 Sold For: $715,120
- Recently Discovered 1927 New York Yankees Autographed Team Photograph From The Estate Of Don Miller – PSA/DNA TYPE 1 & Authentic & Beckett LOA Sold For: $444,031
- 1933 Goudey #53 Babe Ruth – SGC EX 5 Sold For: $58,734
- 2019-20 Panini National Treasures #18 Zion Williamson Rookie Auto Patch (19/99) – PSA NM 7 & PSA/DNA 10 AUTO Sold For: $55,152
- Historic And Unique Original Home Plate From Yankee Stadium Circa 1923 (Al Tapper Collection) – PSA/DNA LOA Sold For: $303,277
- Babe Ruth Handwritten Letter To Mistress, Circa 1922 (Al Tapper Collection) – PSA/DNA LOA Sold For: $201,851
- 1986 Fleer Basketball Complete Set (132) Including Complete Sticker Set (11) – All PSA MINT 9 Sold For: $77,820
- Rare And Historic Ted Williams’ Cleats Worn When He Hit His Last Home Run In The Final At Bat Of His Career – LOA From Jim Carroll Sold For: $70,745
- 1911 T3 Turkey Red Ty Cobb (Checklist Back) – PSA VG-EX+ 4.5 Sold For: $40,115
- Bobby Thomson’s 1951 New York Giants Cap Worn To Hit “The Shot Heard ‘Round The World” (Impeccable Photo Provenance – Ex National Baseball Hall Of Fame) (Al Tapper Collection) Sold For: $137,866
- 2017 Patrick Mahomes Fanatics Rookie Premier Event Worn 1/1 Jersey – First NFL Jersey Ever Worn By Mahomes Sold For: $41,372
- Significant Babe Ruth Photograph Circa 1920’s (Al Tapper Collection) Sold For $65,048
- Original Unrestored Mutoscope Machine With 1938 Joe Louis Vs Max Schmelling Fight Reel – Only One Known To Exist With This Content Sold For: $36,716
- Scarce 1888 N162 Goodwin “Champions” King Kelly PSA NM-MT 8 – None Higher Sold For: $37,610
- 1978 Thurman Munson New York Yankees Game Worn Home Jersey – Catfish Hunter Provenance (Championship Year) Sold For: $137,866
- 1980 O-Pee-Chee #250 Wayne Gretzky – PSA GEM MINT 10 Sold For: $38,137
- Rare 1947 Bond Bread Jackie Robinson – Portrait, Facsimile Auto. Baseball Card – PSA EX 5 Sold For: $29,372
- 1999 New York Yankees World Series Ring Presented To Gene Michael W/Original Presentation Box – Michael Family LOA Sold For: $33,152
- NBA 50 Greatest Players Multi-Signed Lithograph – Legends Edition (46 Of 50) – Field Of Dreams Coa (Casey, Battistone, David Stern) Sold For: $31,129
- 1933 Goudey #149 Babe Ruth – SGC EX 5 Sold For: $30,343
- Fine Babe Ruth, Joe Dimaggio And Mickey Mantle Signed Baseball With Exceptional Original Owner Provenance – PSA/DNA Sold For: $60,667
- Sugar Ray Leonard’s Fight-Worn Gloves From 1980 Bout Vs. Roberto Durán (Leonard/Durán II “No Más”) (Dundee Family LOA) Sold For: $66,734
- 2000 Bowman Chrome #236 Tom Brady – PSA GEM MINT 10 Sold For: $22,606
- “The Bloody Sock” Worn By Curt Schilling In Game Two Of The 2004 World Series – The Ultimate Symbol Of The End Of The “Curse Of The Bambino” – Letter Of Provenance From Curt Schilling Sold For: $75,330
- High Grade Lou Gehrig Autographed Photograph – PSA/DNA MINT 9 Sold For: $20,516
- Rare 1948 Original Photo “The Babe Bows Out” By Nat Fein – PSA/DNA TYPE I Sold For: $25,686
Consign With SCP Auctions
Since 1979, SCP Auctions has conducted record-setting auctions that have featured some of the most prominent collections and important individual sports memorabilia items that have ever been offered publicly. The worldwide recognition and trust that SCP Auctions receives as the leading seller of fully authenticated and guaranteed collectibles; the expertise of our specialist team; our unparalleled experience in conducting the highest-profile auction events, and the unmatched synergy of our multi-year partnership with Sotheby’s has benefited some of the world’s most advanced collectors and trustees of significant estate collections.
We have an unparalleled record of success in handling the estate collections of some of sports greatest legends including Babe Ruth, Honus Wagner, Walter Johnson, Red Auerbach, Pee Wee Reese, Casey Stengel, Lefty Grove, Wilt Chamberlain, Julius Erving, Oscar Robertson, John Havlicek, Arthur Ashe, Joe Frazier, Ralph Kiner, Ernie Lombardi, Jesse Owens, Bob Cousy, Tony Lazzeri, Goose Gossage, Ozzie Smith and Kirk Gibson to name a few. SCP Auctions has established world record results in a majority of significant categories.
Conducted three times per year, our large scale Premier internet auctions are among the most anticipated events in our industry, reaching the broadest audience of sports collectors throughout the world. Our format gives us ideal flexibility with the number and value of items we can accept, and ensures optimal exposure for each and every item we offer.
Our auctions are supported by the industry’s most comprehensive and diligent media campaigns. Our sales regularly garner hundreds of appearances in print, on television and on the web, including USA Today, The New York Times, AP, Reuters, Bloomberg News, ESPN, CNN, MSNBC, CNBC, FOX and regional outlets.
Your important sports memorabilia and cards are worthy of the highest level of service that any auction company can provide. Whether it is a single item or a collection of any size, SCP Auctions is committed to delivering the best experience and greatest financial rewards possible in bringing your valued item(s) to the marketplace. Contact us today to learn more. We look forward to serving you.