SCP Auctions consistently sets the bar in the hobby with world record and top-of-the-market results. The hobby continues to see a record number in participation and phenomenal prices realized. There’s never been a better time to sell. Our Winter Premier Auction is slated to run in March. As a token of gratitude to our clientele, we are pleased to provide a number of attractive incentives for our consigners through our deadline at the end of January.
As always, we will continue to provide unparalleled customer service during the entire process. Don’t wait until the last minute. Beat the rush and consign today to receive the full benefits of our marketing efforts. We will deliver top dollar on your precious cards and memorabilia. After all, no auction house in the hobby has more world records on its résumé than SCP Auctions!
To get an evaluation and reserve your slot in our next auction, contact us today at (949) 831-3700 or email@example.com.
- LOWER SELLER’S COMMISSION on higher-value lots such as graded single cards, complete sets, unopened packs, low-pop tickets, original photographs, game-used memorabilia, championship rings, award trophies, etc.
- COURTESY SHIPPING on our UPS business account fully insured under our property policy for safe, secure and seamless transport. Shipping supplies provided if necessary.
- GENEROUS CASH ADVANCES up to 35% of an item’s appraised value distributed (upon proper inspection) within two business days of receipt.
- AUTOGRAPH SCREENING from a reputable third-party authenticator (PSA/DNA, Beckett or JSA) to save you fees on failed submissions.
- OPTION OF RESERVES (in lieu of advance) on higher-value items within reason of auction estimate.
TOP Auction Results Include:
- $1,000,800 – AUGUST 11, 1929 BABE RUTH 500TH CAREER HOME RUN BAT (PSA/DNA GU 10, WELL-DOCUMENTED PROVENANCE)
- $100,081 – 1978 MICKEY MANTLE NEW YORK YANKEES WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONS 14K GOLD RING – HIS LAST ISSUED RING (MANTLE FAMILY LOA)
- $ 4,415,658 – C.1920 BABE RUTH NEW YORK YANKEES GAME WORN ROAD JERSEY – EARLIEST KNOWN BABE RUTH JERSEY EXTANT (MEARS A8)
- $1,466,574 – JESSE OWENS’ 1936 BERLIN OLYMPIC GAMES GOLD MEDAL FROM THE ESTATE OF BILL “BOJANGLES” ROBINSON
- $623,369 – FINEST KNOWN 1939 BASEBALL HALL OF FAME INAUGURAL INDUCTEES AUTOGRAPHED BASEBALL
- $403,664 – LOU GEHRIG’S 1938-39 GAME USED BAT – ONE OF THE LAST BATS OF HIS MAJOR LEAGUE CAREER (PSA/DNA GRADED GU9)
- $133,435 – 1951 BOWMAN #253 MICKEY MANTLE ROOKIE PSA NM-MT 8
- $122,713 – LOU GEHRIG AUTOGRAPHED 8″ BY 10″ ORIGINAL PHOTOGRAPH BY CHARLES CONLON FROM HIS 1933 GOUDEY CARD PHOTO-SHOOT (PSA/DNA TYPE I / AUTO. GRADE 8)
- $151,652 – C. 1923-25 JOE LAPCHICK NEW YORK “ORIGINAL CELTICS” GAME WORN JERSEY (MEARS A9)
- $97,710 – 8/4/2010 ALEX RODRIGUEZ SIGNED & INSCRIBED 600TH CAREER HOME RUN BASEBALL (A-ROD LOA, MLB AUTH.)
- $3,263,246 – THE LAWS OF BASE BALL – THREE DOCUMENT SET INCLUDING ORIGINAL DRAFT WRITTEN BY DANIEL LUCIUS
- $1,200,000 – 1909-11 T206 HONUS WAGNER GOOD PSA 2
- $460,741 – JULIUS “DR. J” ERVING’S 1974 NEW YORK NETS ABA WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP RING
- $214,579 – MARCH 2, 1962 WILT CHAMBERLAIN SIGNED 100-POINT GAME HOME OFFICIAL SCORER’S SHEET BY PHILADELPHIA WARRIORS STATISTICIAN TOBY DELUCA
- $126,680 – 1984-85 MAGIC JOHNSON LOS ANGELES LAKERS (CHAMPIONSHIP SEASON) GAME WORN HOME JERSEY PHOTO-MATCHED TO FEB. 17 VS. CELTICS
- $107,482 – RED HOLZMAN’S 1970 NEW YORK KNICKS NBA WORLD CHAMPIONS 14K GOLD RING (HOLZMAN COLLECTION)
Consign With SCP Auctions
Since 1979, SCP Auctions has conducted record-setting auctions that have featured some of the most prominent collections and important individual sports memorabilia items that have ever been offered publicly. The worldwide recognition and trust that SCP Auctions receives as the leading seller of fully authenticated and guaranteed collectibles; the expertise of our specialist team; our unparalleled experience in conducting the highest-profile auction events, and the unmatched synergy of our multi-year partnership with Sotheby’s has benefited some of the world’s most advanced collectors and trustees of significant estate collections.
We have an unparalleled record of success in handling the estate collections of some of sports greatest legends including Babe Ruth, Honus Wagner, Walter Johnson, Red Auerbach, Pee Wee Reese, Casey Stengel, Lefty Grove, Wilt Chamberlain, Julius Erving, Oscar Robertson, John Havlicek, Arthur Ashe, Joe Frazier, Ralph Kiner, Ernie Lombardi, Jesse Owens, Bob Cousy, Tony Lazzeri, Goose Gossage, Ozzie Smith and Kirk Gibson to name a few. SCP Auctions has established world record results in a majority of significant categories.
Conducted three times per year, our large scale Premier internet auctions are among the most anticipated events in our industry, reaching the broadest audience of sports collectors throughout the world. Our format gives us ideal flexibility with the number and value of items we can accept, and ensures optimal exposure for each and every item we offer.
Our auctions are supported by the industry’s most comprehensive and diligent media campaigns. Our sales regularly garner hundreds of appearances in print, on television and on the web, including USA Today, The New York Times, AP, Reuters, Bloomberg News, ESPN, CNN, MSNBC, CNBC, FOX and regional outlets.
Your important sports memorabilia and cards are worthy of the highest level of service that any auction company can provide. Whether it is a single item or a collection of any size, SCP Auctions is committed to delivering the best experience and greatest financial rewards possible in bringing your valued item(s) to the marketplace. Contact us today to learn more. We look forward to serving you.