Goldin Auctions is accepting consignments for the Great American Trading Card Auction (June 2017). Our overall goal in our auctions is to ensure the consignor receives the MAXIMUM PRICE for their consignments even if it means we sacrifice our wallets by running less items or turning away items because we already have a similar item.
The Great American Trading Card Auction is the Most Successful Card Auction in the History of the Hobby! We are aggressive and will beat any consignment offer you have for quality trading card items.
- Consistent record prices for cards achieved
- Best promotion and widest audience reach in the industry
- Largest interest free cash advances
- Best consignment deals
- Fast post-auction payouts
We work harder than any other auction house to give your items the exposure they deserve by reaching wealthy investors and many outside-of-the-hobby clients which results in maximum prices for your cards!
Especially Looking For:
- 1952 Topps Mickey Mantle & 1951 Bowman Mantle
- All Pre 1969 Mickey Mantle Cards
- Rookie Cards (Aaron, Banks, Clemente, Koufax, Robinson, etc.)
- Vintage Cards (Cobb, Young Johnson,Wagner, etc.)
- All Mint 9 & Gem Mint 10 Key Rookie Cards & HOFers
- All Ruth & Gehrig Cards
- High Value Iconic Graded Cards
- PSA & SGC Registry Sets – All Sports
- Complete Sets Graded & Ungraded
- Graded Hall Of Famers
- All “T”, “N” & “E” Cards
- Key Non Sport Cards & Sets
- Rare, High Value Modern Insert Cards
Cut Your Best Deal NOW & Enjoy Record Prices!
Accepting Consignments of High End Cards & Sets Only for the 2017 Great American Card Auction – JUNE 2017 –
To Consign, please email email@example.com or call our office (856) 767-8550 | (9 am-5:30 pm ET) and speak with our consignment team.