The market is RED HOT and MEARS Auctions is working hard to bring quality items to our next sales event. We need your memorabilia and sports cards. Game used bats from all eras, teams, manufactures, and grades are in high demand. With over 30 years experience, MEARS has built a dedicated fan base of hungry collectors seeking game used bats. Jerseys of NBA, MLB, and NFL are needed. Let our professional staff maximize the value of your collection.
Word about Cards- Trading cards are RED HOT. Basketball, baseball, football, NON-Sports, Pokémon, unopened boxes, unopened cases, sets, partial sets, regional, promotional, etc. are RED HOT. Those so-called junk wax boxes are no longer junk. If you have ANY CARD, in any grade, MEARS Online Auctions Wants it.
Whether you want to make a profit on items you purchased, sell some lower grade cards to upgrade to a higher graded example, clean out your closets, sell those wax boxes, get rid of those partial sets that you no longer want, or for any other reason, NOW is the time to maximize the value of your collection. Since the market is so strong, MEARS is aggressively traveling to meet customers and obtain consignments. Here is our current show/travel schedule, but we have many more dates planned on being added, with trips to the south and east cost planned.
We are in need of collections, accumulations, storage units, single items, and high-end collectibles for our next auction. With the 15,000-square foot MEARS Auction Center, we can successfully process collections of all sizes. MEARS Auctions will work with you to provide a professional auction experience.
We are also aggressively seeking sports cards, non-sport cards, Pokemon, and much more.
Some of the benefits provided by MEARS Auctions include:
- Provide Cash Advances for your collection
- 30 day consignor payout
- Free Authentication and Grading for select game worn jerseys and game used bats
- Detailed & Historic write-ups, specializing in game worn / used items
- Consistent Auction Schedule, 12 monthly auctions that keep collectors interested in MEARS Auctions
- World Wide Marketing to bring maximum exposure to your items
- Access to the strongest buyers and collectors in the World!
Our auctions specialize in collections of all categories, sizes, and price ranges. One item or an entire collection, MEARS wants your collection. We are aggressively searching for items in the following categories:
- Pop Culture, TV & Movie, Comic, Horror/Monster,
- Americana, Presidential, Historical, Space, Western, Political, Military
- Sports, Football, Basketball, Boxing, Baseball, Vintage Wrestling, Motorcycle Racing
We are currently seeking single items & collection of:
- Game Worn Jerseys
- Game Used Bats
- Autographs – All major sports, fields, & subjects. Single items or complete collections
- Programs / Scorecards
- Muhammad Ali / Cassius Clay
- Pinback Buttons
- All memorabilia
- Vintage cards-Baseball, Football, Basketball, wax, sets, singles, etc.
- Full Tickets, Stubs
- Game Worn Player Caps- all teams & styles
- Vintage Football, Baseball, and Basketball Equipment
- PSA & SGC Graded Cards
- Ungraded Cards, Sets, Regional Issues, Etc.
- Babe Ruth Items
- Mickey Mantle Items
- Lou Gehrig Items
- Ty Cobb Items
- Pre-1980 baseball jackets, sweaters, and coats
- Green Bay Packers Items
- Chicago Cubs Memorabilia
MEET US FOR CONSIGNMENTS
- Hall of Heroes Comic Con, Elkhart, IN September 4th-5th
- Halloween at MEARS Horror Exhibit Oct 20th
- Christmas at MEARS Celebration Dec 7th – 23rd
- Dec 10th – 12th C2E2 Comic Con
Consignments Wanted: Meet Our Professional Staff In A City Near You!
For a free appraisal and consultation, please contact Troy R. Kinunen at (414) 828 9990 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Special Announcement: MEARS Auctions is publishing a new guide titled “Tips on Selling Your Sports Memorabilia”. Company president Troy R Kinunen just completed a 16-page booklet that helps collectors maximize the value of their Sport/Non Sport Cards, Jersey, Bats, Autographs, Type 1 Photos, Tickets, and Memorabilia collection. The new pictorial guide will be complimentary and available by request to anyone that asks.