Lelands Wants Your Cards for our June Auction. We will thoroughly go through the material of potential consignors and fully explain to them the steps that should be taken to maximize their return. This includes pre-screening for grading, choosing the grading company that would best benefit their cards, and make an honest assessment of what they can to realize. We view each and every consignment as a partnership and will be with them every step of the way. We are extremely vested in maximizing their value as opposed to just lumping everything together making the largest lots that require less work. You are only able to sell your collection once and we want to maximize your returns and shine your material in the brightest light possible.
We don’t just specialize in graded cards. We have customers for collections in virtually every grade. However, if they a high grade collection no other firm is better suited to handle their ungraded cards through the grading process and to the auction block. If their collections have already been graded we will go through the cards, one at a time, to make sure they are graded at their highest level possible.
Larger collections can earn their own section in one of our award winning catalogs. Collections with values in excess of $1,000,000 can even be featured in their own catalog.
Lelands is the hobby’s first and longest running auction house. We have a mailing list handcrafted over 30 years of service to the hobby. We are here to stay and you can feel safe and secure you are going to get paid. Our full time staff will make your auction experience fun and profitable.
While we pride ourselves in being extremely professional and value our track record in the auction business we are in the Sports Auction business because we love it. To us, it’s not just about the numbers. Our experts are here because this is their passion and if you are seeking an auction house that appreciates your treasured collectibles as much as you do, look no further.
Contact us at 631.244.0077 – there is still time to consign to the June 2011 Catalog Auction!
• Game Used Jerseys of HOFers in all Sports
• Game Used Bats and Equipment
• Basketball Jerseys and Memorabilia
• Championship Rings, Trophies and Awards
• Old Game Programs and Publications of all types
• Autographs of all kinds
(signed photos, documents, signed baseballs, etc.)
• Vintage Photographs
• 19th Century Baseball
• Early Sports Advertising
• Negro League Memorabilia
• Old Tobacco Cards
• 19th Century Baseball Cards
• Football, Boxing, Hockey Cards pre-1970
• Football Memorabilia
• Boxing Memorabilia
(programs, tickets, autographs, posters, Ali)
• Olympics, Golf, Tennis, horseracing, all sports
• Hockey (game used jerseys & equipment, autographs,
• Baltimore Orioles & Washington Senators
• Brooklyn Dodgers
• N Y Yankees 1903-2010
• Large Collections and Accumulations
• Archives and Institutional Collections
• One of a kind pieces
• Anything Expensive
• Autographs of Famous People
• Vintage Photography
• Rock ‘n Roll Memorabilia and Records
• Hollywood, TV and Entertainment Memorabilia
• Comic Books and Character Memorabilia
• Old Toys
• Political & Military
• Space and NASA
• Any very unusual and high quality pieces
• Photo Archives and Collections
Lelands.com ~ 130 Knickerbocker Ave, Suite H ~ Bohemia, NY 11716
tel: 631-244 0077| fax: 631-750-5216 | email: email@example.com