MEARS Auctions wants to thank both our consignors and bidders for making our July Auction a huge success. For the 18th consecutive month, we have surpassed our previous month to date sales record, illustrating a continued growth of bidders, prices realized, and number of consignors who are entrusting MEARS to market their collections.
MEARS has an immediate need for game worn jerseys (NBA, NFL, MLB, Knit, Flannel), Game Used Bats, Quality Memorabilia, Game Worn Caps, Pennants, Programs, Scorecards, Sports Card Collections (wax boxes, singles, complete sets, non-sports cards, partial sets, graded, non-graded), Regional / Premium Card Issues, Autograph Collections, Advertising, Trophies, Rings, etc.
The featured items in our next auction will include:
- 1972 Hank Aaron Atlanta Braves Game Worn Jersey (MEARS A10)
- 1970s Muhammad Ali Training Trunks
- 1970s Muhammad Ali Training Shoes
- Collection of high grade knit and flannel baseball jerseys
- NBA Jersey Collection
- Early 19th Century Trophy Baseball
- Vintage Pennant Collection
- and much more
If you are looking to consign to the August MEARS Online Auction, we offer the following programs when partnering with MEARS:
- 30 day consignor payments
- Cash Advance on quality items
- Free authentication for select items
- Free consultation regarding the value and marketing strategies for your items
- Marketing via social media, specialized press releases, internet mailings, and online advertising’s
- Custom graphics and placement in our “featured section” for select items
It is our goal to make our August Auction a spectacular event. To do so, we need the help of our consignors. If you are looking for a free appraisal, market evaluation, or marketing strategy, please contact Troy R. Kinunen at (414)-828-9990 or email email@example.com .
For special items, we offer cash advances, free authentication and grading, and as always, 30 day consignor payments. No collection is too big or small. Let MEARS know what you have; we can find your collection a new home.