Love of the Game Auctions Fall 2019 consignment drive is underway, and we are seeking quality material. If you’ve got high-quality items you’re considering selling, don’t let them get lost in a massive auction. We’re ready to make aggressive offers for your consignments!
If you are considering selling your valuable sports cards and memorabilia, Love of the Game is the place for you. We specialize in vintage baseball cards, photographs, memorabilia, autographs, and sports trading cards from 1970 and earlier. As one of the hobby’s fastest-growing and most respected auction houses, our reputation for integrity and excellence is impeccable, and we make the process of consigning your sports collectibles easy.
Why Consign With Love of the Game Auctions?
- Low consignment fees and a lower buyer’s premium puts more money in your pocket
- Exceptional writing and attention to detail presents your material in the best possible light
- The greatest possible exposure to bidders and buyers through online and offline marketing ensures your collectibles will be seen by as many collectors as possible
- Fast consignor payout helps you realize the benefit of consigning as quickly as possible
- Impeccable reputation for honest, trustworthy auctions results in extreme bidder confidence
- No other auction house will work harder for you!
We’re paying 105% or better for:
- T206 Eddie Plank (any grade)
- M101-4 Babe Ruth (any back)
- 1952 Topps Mantle (VG or better)
- 1925 Exhibits Gehrig (VG+)
- 1914 Cracker Jack Mathewson
- E90-1 Joe Jackson (VG+)
- 1933 Goudey Lajoie (VG+)
- T206 Complete Set (520/524)
- 1915 Red Sox Postcard
- T210 Joe Jackson (any grade)
- 1914 Cracker Jack Joe Jackson
- 1950s HOF Rookies (PSA 8+)
Contact – Al Crisafulli – Auction Director (New Jersey) at Al@lotgauctions.com or call (845) 750-6366 for more information on selling or consigning your items today!
Love of the Game Auctions
PO Box 3931
Kingston, NY 12401