MEARS Auctions is currently seeking quality consignments for our December auction. Bats, Jerseys, Autograph, & Memorabilia are highly sought. If you have NFL, NBA, or MLB game worn / used items, contact us so you can be included in our December auction. Questions may be directed to Troy R. Kinunen at (414)-828-9990 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are in need of collections, accumulations, storage units, single items, and high-end collectibles for our next auction. With the 15,000-square foot MEARS Auction Center, we can successfully process collections of all sizes. MEARS Auctions will work with you to provide a professional auction experience.
Record Prices Realized At MEARS Auctions:
- Chicago Bulls/Michael Jordan Tickets & Programs $14,622
- 1879 Presidential Autograph book $213,819
- 1925 Ty Cobb Lake Oscawana Game Used Bat (MEARS A9) SOLD FOR $113,304
- 1965 Hank Aaron Milwaukee Braves Game Worn Jersey (MEARS A10) SOLD FOR $104,765
- 1998 Michael Jordan Chicago Bulls Game Worn Finals Jersey SOLD FOR $104, 284
- 1966-1967 Lew Alcindor UCLA Game Worn Home Jersey (MEARS A10) SOLD FOR $104,281
- 1968 Willie Mays San Francisco Giants Signed Game Worn Home Jersey (MEARS A9.5) Sold For $85,846
- 1946-48 Tony Canadeo Green Bay Packers Game Worn Home Jersey (MEARS A10) SOLD FOR $44,418
- 1960-61 Green Bay Packers Promotional Nodder $30,337
- 1976 Tom Seaver New York Mets Jersey (MEARS A9.5) SOLD FOR $25,428
- 1974-1975 Nolan Ryan California Angels Game Autographed Worn Home Jersey (MEARS A9.5) SOLD FOR $22,226
- 1951 (August 19th) Eddie Gaedel St. Louis Browns Official Onsite Program “Highest Graded Example” SOLD FOR $2,623
Some of the benefits provided by MEARS Auctions include:
- Provide Cash Advances for your collection
- 30 day consignor payout
- Free Authentication and Grading for select game worn jerseys and game used bats
- Detailed & Historic write-ups, specializing in game worn / used items
- Consistent Auction Schedule, 12 monthly auctions that keep collectors interested in MEARS Auctions
- World Wide Marketing to bring maximum exposure to your items
- Access to the strongest buyers and collectors in the World!
Our auctions specialize in collections of all categories, sizes, and price ranges. One item or an entire collection, MEARS wants your collection. We are aggressively searching for items in the following categories:
- Pop Culture, TV & Movie, Comic, Horror/Monster,
- Americana, Presidential, Historical, Space, Western, Political, Military
- Sports, Football, Basketball, Boxing, Baseball, Vintage Wrestling, Motorcycle Racing
We are currently seeking single items & collection of:
- Game Worn Jerseys
- Game Used Bats
- Autographs – All major sports, fields, & subjects. Single items or complete collections
- Programs / Scorecards
- Muhammad Ali / Cassius Clay
- Pinback Buttons
- All memorabilia
- Vintage cards-Baseball, Football, Basketball, wax, sets, singles, etc.
- Full Tickets, Stubs
- Game Worn Player Caps- all teams & styles
- Vintage Football, Baseball, and Basketball Equipment
- PSA & SGC Graded Cards
- Ungraded Cards, Sets, Regional Issues, Etc.
- Babe Ruth Items
- Mickey Mantle Items
- Lou Gehrig Items
- Ty Cobb Items
- Pre-1980 baseball jackets, sweaters, and coats
- Green Bay Packers Items
- Chicago Cubs Memorabilia
A word about Cards- The marketplace offers consumers a variety of options to sell high grade cards. A PSA 9 or 10 iconic card of an HOF player is auction cover catalog worthy. But, what about the mid-grade level cards. Instead of being ignored, grouped at the end of the catalog, or flat out rejected for consideration, consign your cards to MEARS Online Auctions. We will treat your PSA 5 with the same resect as their higher numbered counterparts. Whether it is mid-grade cards, raw cards, sets, or unopened wax (Sports & Non-Sports), let MEARS Auctions sell your collections. Often, consignors liked the idea of having their mid-grade cards featured at MEARS, whereas those same cards are an afterthought with our competitors.
For a free appraisal and consultation, please contact Troy R. Kinunen at (414) 828 9990 or email email@example.com.