Bid in the Down to The Wire Auctions Sports Cards & Memorabilia Auction Ending December 10, 2022. Bid, view and register at downtothewireauctions.com. Over 1500+ lots of vintage and modern sports cards, autographs, unopened wax and more. Extended bidding begins 8pm EST on Saturday, December 3, 2022. Register now to participate in the current Auction here.
- 2000 Fleer Autograhics Tom Brady Autographed Rookie Card PSA 7
- 2001 Sage Red #A8 Drew Brees Autographed Rookie Card Beckett 8.5 and a 10 for the autograph
- 1975 Topps #228 George Brett (HOF) Autographed Rookie card – Beckett Authenticated
- 1952 Topps #88 Bob Feller (HOF-Deceased) Autographed card – PSA Authenticated
- 12×16 matted photo, postcards and cut signature of Walter Johnson (HOF-deceased)
- 1933 Goudey #109 Joe Cronin (HOF-deceased) Autographed card – PSA
- 1934 Goudey #64 Burleigh Grimes (HOF-deceased) Autographed card – PSA
- 1934 Goudey #19 Lefty Grove (HOF-deceased) autographed card PSA/DNA-Note writing on back
- 1955 Topps #124 Harmon Killebrew (HOF) Autographed Rookie Card – PSA/DNA
- 1960 Topps #160 Mickey Mantle (HOF-deceased) autographed card – PSA
- Publications 2000 Official Masters Program autographed by Tiger Woods and Mark O’Meara
- Cut autograph Roberto Clemente (HOF-deceased) – PSA/DNA
- Topps #60 Lenny Moore (HOF-deceased) Autographed Rookie Card PSA/DNA
- 1990 Donruss #365 Ken Griffey Jr (HOF) Autograph PSA 9/Autograph 10
About Down to the Wire Auctions:
As the two baseball cards slowly fluttered to the ground, I anxiously hovered over them. I felt the butterflies in my stomach…a feeling of joy overcame me…I looked down and I saw two faces staring up at me…I couldn’t believe it. I had won…and I was hooked.
It was the summer of ‘62. I had just won my first baseball card in a game called “flip a card”. The object was to flip a card simultaneously with your opponent much like you flipped a coin. As you released it the designated player would shout “up” or “down”. I had shouted “up” so if both cards land with the players face up, I keep both cards. Hence my collecting spirit was born.
The collecting spirit is what my son Adam and I wanted to nurture and expand. As a result, we established Down to the Wire Auctions.
We are a family run business with 60 years of collecting experience. We aspire to rejuvenate that collecting spirit in long time collectors as well as instill it in folks new to the collecting community.
We will do this in the following ways:
- We will feature lots with starting bids from $3.00 to $3,000 in every auction.
- Most of our sportscards are graded. For those that are not, we stand behind their authenticity. Should any fail authentication we will refund all charges in return for the original card and written attestation from the 3rd party grading service. This includes all premium, shipping, handling and insurance fees.
- The same applies to autographed cards or photos. Just contact us and return the item as outlined above and we will handle the rest.
- As a father/son run business we are available by phone from 8:00 AM to 8 PM, 7 days a week. On auction closing days we will extend those hours to 11 PM. Although emails are fine, we want to talk to our bidders and answer any questions or address any concerns as quickly as possible.
- As a lifelong collector I have been the dissatisfied customer on multiple occasions and I guarantee that you will be pleased with the customer service that we will provide. The most frustrating thing is to have an urgent email or voicemail replied to days later; long after the auction has closed.
- Our lot descriptions will be accurate and concise. Any autographed item will be noted as such in the description.
We are a consignment and online auction company, specializing in premium sports cards and memorabilia.
We pride ourselves in superior customer service, and exceptional product offerings that sets us apart from the competition. The company is always actively seeking new consignments for future auctions.
Please contact us today!
Joe & Adam Charielle
Down to the Wire Auctions