Sterling Sports Auction #46 runs through October 15, 2015. Auction includes 426 lots from the four major sports, boxing and Non Sports with a nice slection of autographs. Hall of Famers, commons, graded, ungraded, sets and singles, something for all collectors! Visit the Sterling Sports Auction web site to bid and register. Auction Highlights include:
- 1910 E93 Eddie Plank SGC 80
- 1910 E98 Christy Mathewson
- 1911 T205 Joe Tinker SGC 80 & Wilhelm “Suffered” SGC
- 1888 N162 Keefe Goodwin Champions
- 1910 E96 Connie Mack
- 1952 Topps including a nice selection of higher grade high number including Leo Durocher
- 1912 T202, nice selection with Hall of Famers
- 1933 Sport Kings Red Grange
Auction Closes October 15th
Upcoming Auctions will have a break up of a complete T205 set 220/221 possible all graded SGC, #2 on the registry and average 55.
Accepting consignments for Auction #47 starting November 5th, call or respond to this email if you have any items you wish to consign.
We are accepting consignments for all upcoming auctions. Feel free to call Lee Behrens at 320-219-1372 to discuss more.
Sterling Sports Auctions is actively accepting consignments for our next auctions! With regularly scheduled events, you’re never far away from the next opportunity to sell your items! We are seeking graded singles, partial and complete sets, and entire collections of sports and non-sports cards. Please call or e-mail today to discuss how Sterling Sports Auctions can work for you!