An influx of foreign investment capital is propelling a tremendous surge in pricing here at Heritage Auctions, and we’ve already posted numerous world record results in these early months of 2018. We invite you to take advantage of the global collecting audience that only Heritage can provide, and to call or email immediately to discuss your collection with our expert consignment directors.
The deadline for our May sports memorabilia catalog auction is less than one week away — Wednesday, March 21st — but there’s still time for elite pieces to gain added exposure in the hobby trades, and perhaps even world-wide exposure through the hard work and media connections of our dedicated marketing department. Consignor satisfaction is the primary reason that Heritage continues to lead the industry as the World’s Largest Collectibles Auctioneer.
Some highlights already consigned include:
- 1971 Pete Rose Game Worn Cincinnati Reds Jersey (Possible 1970 World Series Use), MEARS A9.5
- 2006 Tom Brady Game Worn New England Patriots Uniform, Photo Matched!
- 2015 Mike Trout Game Worn, Signed Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim Jersey Attributed to Nine Home Runs with Player Letter
- 1930’s Lou Gehrig Signed First Baseman’s Mitt
- Circa 1905 Christy Mathewson Original News Photograph by Bain, PSA/DNA Type 1
Call or email today to learn more about the top selling opportunity of 2018. Put the unmatched global strength of the world’s largest collectibles auctioneer to work for you.
- Chris Ivy at 800 872-6467 ext. 1319 or email at CIvy@HA.com
- Derek Grady at 800 872-6467 ext. 1975 or email at DerekG@HA.com
- Mike Gutierrez at 800 872-6467 ext. 1183 or email at MikeG@HA.com
- Mark Jordan at 800 872-6467 ext. 1187 or email at MarkJ@HA.com
- Lee Iskowitz at 800 872-6467 ext. 1601 or email at Leei@HA.com
- Peter Calderon at 800 872-6467 ext. 1789 or email at PeterC@HA.com
- Calvin Arnold at 800 872-6467 ext. 1341 or email at CalvinA@HA.com