Find out what your sports memorabilia is worth at Heritage Auctions! 1992 Michael Jordan Game Worn & Signed Air Jordan VII SneakersSold for: $10,200. These sneakers were consigned to our Chicago office and sold for for three times the estimate at auction. Make an appointment for your free appraisal or come to our offices at 215 West Ohio Street Suite 1W – Monday – Friday: 10 AM – 4 PM.
Please do not hesitate to reach out to Chris Nerat for a free auction evaluation.
Highlighted items already consigned to our Chicago office:
- Circa 1960 Stan Mikita Game Worn Chicago Black Hawks Jersey – Sold for: $26,400
- 1989-90 Michael Jordan Game Worn & Signed V Air Jordan Sneakers Attributed to Eastern Conference Finals vs. Pistons – Sold for: $7,800
- 1958-59 Bobby Hull Game Worn Chicago Blackhawks Jersey – Sold for: $90,000
- 1985 Chicago Bears Super Bowl Championship Pendant Presented to Tight End Tim Wrightman – Sold for: $7,800
- 1946 Chicago Bears NFL Championship Gold Pendant Presented to Bullet Bill Osmanski – Sold for: $2,880
Walk-ins also welcome
A Wisconsin native, Nerat accepted the new position to manage sports collectibles consignments and greatly enhance personal service for sports collectibles clients throughout the Midwest.
Nerat, who received his Bachelor’s degree in Communications from the University of Wisconsin-Green Bay in 2001, has worked in several aspects of the hobby as an author, show promoter and trading card grader. He is highly regarded throughout the hobby as a respected expert in rare, vintage football memorabilia. Nerat has worked primarily out of Heritage’s Dallas world headquarters since joining the company nearly a decade ago.
Formed in 1976, Heritage Auctions is the largest auction house founded in the United States with offices in 11 cities worldwide and a team of experts specializing in 40 categories, including rare coins, fine and decorative arts, luxury accessories, wine, sports, entertainment memorabilia and others.
215 W. Ohio St. Suite 1W
Chicago, IL 60654
1-800-872-6467 Ext. 1615