While baseball aficionados are getting primed for the start of the World Series, Steiner Auctions has launched the “Fall Classic” Auction beginning October 16th, highlighted by something new and some things very, very old.
The Aaron Judge Game Used No. 99 Home Uniform Jersey from September 30, 2017 when he broke Babe Ruth’s 96-year record for most Home Runs at Yankee Stadium juxtaposed against the 1925 Lou Gehrig Signed Yankees Players Contract and a Yankee Stadium Guest Book Signed by Babe Ruth, Jackie Robinson, Walter Johnson and Mickey Mantle are among the rare collectibles on the auction block.
The on-line bidding continues through Saturday, November 18th. Visit steinerauctions.com to bid and for more information.
Five more rare collectibles – a photograph signed by many of the greatest hitters in baseball history including Ty Cobb, Babe Ruth, Honus Wagner, Tris Speaker and Nap Lajoie; an Official 1934 American League Baseball with 34 signatures including Ruth, Gehrig and Bill Dickey; a 1931 Yankees Team Signed Baseball with bold “sweet spot” signatures of Ruth and Gehrig; a Major League Baseball autographed by Three Generations of Yankees Hall of Famers: Babe Ruth, Joe DiMaggio and Mickey Mantle (with Ruth on the sweet spot); and Lou Gehrig’s Signed 1925 Rookie Season Payroll Check (check when his consecutive game streak began – June 1, 1925) are all sure to spark spirited bidding.
Another pair of rare collectibles that definitely have a “ring” to them are Mickey Mantle’s 1962 New York Yankees World Championship 14k Gold Ring (salesman’s sample) from his last World Series season; and a 1967 St. Louis Cardinals World Series Championship Ring (Broadcaster Jerry Gross).
More recent collectibles include: another Aaron Judge Game Used No. 99 Home Uniform Jersey this one from April 17, 2017, the rookie star’s first multiple home run game; and an Original Framed Catfish Hunter Painting by acclaimed artist LeRoy Neiman.
In late July, the uniform jersey worn by Aaron Judge in the Yankee rookie’s debut game, which fetched a high bid of $160,644.05, was the top seller in Steiner Auctions’ Mid-Summer Classic on-line auction which concluded Saturday (July 29). A total of more than $1 million in winning bids was collected on 1,006 memorabilia pieces.
Collectors interested in consigning memorabilia to the next Steiner auction may call 914-307-1058 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Below are links to the memorabilia expected to fetch top dollars from collectors:
- Aaron Judge’s Record Setting 2017 Game Used Yankees 52nd Home Run Jersey
- 1925 Lou Gehrig Signed NY Yankees Uniform Players Contact
- Incredible Yankee Stadium Guest Book Signed by 1000+ with Babe Rude, Cy Young, Cobb, Mantle, etc.
- Ty Cobb, Babe Ruth, Honus Wagner, Speaker, Lajoie, and Collin Incredible All-Time Baseball Team Multi-Signed Photo
- 1934 NY Yankees Signature Official League Baseball
- Babe Ruth and Lou Gehrig Boldly Dual Signed Barnstorming Babe Ruth Home Run Baseball
- Babe Ruth, Joe DiMaggio and Mickey Mantle Triple Signed Ford Frick National League Baseball
- 1962 New York Yankees World Championship 14K Gold Ring
- 1967 St. Louis Cardinals World Series Championship Ring
- Aaron Judge NY Yankees Game Used #99 Home Jersey 4/28/17 (First Multi-HR Game)
- Catfish Hunter Original LeRoy Neiman Framed Painting
- 1925 Lou Gehrig Signed New York Yankees Payroll Check