Fusco Auctions invites you to spend a morning with us and enjoy one of our best sports auctions ever! Our current sports auction is in progress and concludes on May 13, 2017 at 11:00 am EST at our offices at 4740 Beidler Rd. Willoughby, Ohio 44094. In House preview from 10-5 on Thursday and Friday before the auction. Saturday morning at 8:00 AM online, real time bidding at Fusco Auctions.
Terms of Auction: All lots will be sold to the highest bidder at one increment over the second highest bidder provided that the bidding has at least achieved the opening bid. There is a buyer’s commission, in house, of 18% added to the hammer price with a 3% reduction for cash or a good check. Online bidders buyer’s premium is 20%. The shipment of lots to absentee bidders will be a at the buyer’s expense.
Highlights of this auction are too numerous to list but here are a few of them:
- 2014 Ohio State Set of 3 Championship Rings
- 2014 State Championship Ring
- (9) Pair of Ohio State Gold Pants
- Many other Ohio state items
- 1952 near low # Topps baseball set
- 1953 Bowman Color complete set
- 1955 Topps All American Football Near set
- Cy Young signed baseball
- Cy Young signed 80th birthday program
- Honus Wagner signed 1910 Gazette lithograph
- Several hundred Goal Line art, baseball hall of fame and Perez-Steele autographed Hall of Fame signed cards
- Numerous Topps baseball sets or near sets from 1960-1975
- Hundreds of graded cards sold in large lots
- And much, much more
There will be another 500 lots besides the above for you to bid on. Don’t miss this great sports event!
We are taking consignments for future Fusco Sports Auctions.